aberdeen-music

Brian Wilson and The Skids announced for T

A.Pel

brian wilson. fuck me

That's sick, he's old. o_O

In seriousness that is good news, looking forward to Brian Wilson. Will it actually still be good? I've never heard of the Skids.

Anyone know what the deal is with the Friday? What time do you get in, when do the bands start? I know I could look it up myself but I'd rather someone just told me. :up:

Anyone know what the deal is with the Friday? What time do you get in, when do the bands start? I know I could look it up myself but I'd rather someone just told me. :up:

Campsite opens at 9am, arena probably open between 4-6pm.

Also Badly Drawn Boy and Ocean Colour Scene will play the sunday, Pet Sounds and King Tuts respectively.

I've never heard of the Skids.

Lucky you!

Wanky post-punk band headed by Richard "If I was chocolate I'd eat myself" Jobson and Stuart "was in Big Country, now I'm deid" Adamson.

...'Into the Valley', 'Charade' & 'Working for the Yankee Dollar'...were notable chart succesess for the Dunfermline-based popsters.

Lucky you!

Wanky post-punk band headed by Richard "If I was chocolate I'd eat myself" Jobson and Stuart "was in Big Country, now I'm deid" Adamson.

...'Into the Valley', 'Charade' & 'Working for the Yankee Dollar'...were notable chart succesess for the Dunfermline-based popsters.

Nicely put. I would have said half-arsed pretend-punk chancer wankers fronted by the world's least cool man. Utter shite.

Guest bluesxman

The Skids were OK, there were much worse on the go in that period. Bit crap doing it without Stuart Adamson around though. Saw Brian Wilson on some festival footage a couple of years back, he was pretty crap, legend or not. Some folk should just give up gracefully.

Lucky you!

I take it you never rated The Armoury Show then? :p:)

Campsite opens at 9am, arena probably open between 4-6pm.

Also Badly Drawn Boy and Ocean Colour Scene will play the sunday, Pet Sounds and King Tuts respectively.

9AM! FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Going to have to be up and ready to rumble by about 6.30am now.

I can feel some right good sing-a-longs coming on:

1. OOOhhhhhh Somefffing tae talk abooott

2. OOOhhh LA LA LA ooohhhhLA LAAA

Saw Brian Wilson on some festival footage a couple of years back, he was pretty crap, legend or not. Some folk should just give up gracefully.

I've seen Brian Wilson live twice in the past few years and he was great both times, his band are fantastic and even though Brian himself isn't the mobile these days his voice is in great shape and still sounds fantastic.