aberdeen-music

[GIG] Jonah Matranga + support @ The Tunnels

i want to go to the edinburgh show rather than the glasgow one as i can meet up with my sister for the gig in edinburgh. hrm.

and as for frank not playing aberdeen, he was here just a few months ago and he missed edinburgh and (i think) inverness on that tour,, so it seems better he plays there this time.

aye binky, the glasgow one he is doing is *free* in bar bloc

ye would be sitting on top of him

just thinking for if you are through seeing the bird it would tie nicely with that!

I was thinking that! She has yet to be educated on the ways of Jonah too. Today We Fight! played Bar Bloc with the 44's a couple of years ago. It's a nice wee place!

I thought i put a post up... i have been up and down to glasgow to visit my gran in hospital just about every day and havent been able to get into one-up during the day. Tickets are onsale in the cavern, but there will be plenty on the doors, sorry.

I hate to be a prick but don't you have any friends who could've dropped them off there for you (although the Cavern is only two doors away so if you had enough time to get them there then surely an extra couple of minutes to drop some into One-up isn't out of the question). It's just i seem to remember you mocking Jamesy for something similar.