aberdeen-music

GTA IV trailer

MattJimF

It's more of a tech demo than a game trailer.

Where the fuck is the gameplay? (not like it would matter to many people).

The game's still 6 months away, thats just the first teaser trailer, i'm sure there will be a shitload more (including gameplay) when they have more to show and its nearer to the release date.

I'm not huge on the GTA games, but that does indeed look fucking awesome. If the ingame looks anything like that i shall be muchly impressed.

I am quite disappointed that it is based in Liberty City AGAIN. Isn't that about the fifth game now?

all the games have been based from the first one where the cities were liberty city, vice city and san andreas so its no real suprise that with the new game is continuing with this

although it would be nice to have a new city to go about

I was a little disappointed to be honest, I know it looks amazing, but it's EXACTLY what I pictured next gen GTA to look like, I was really hoping for a change from the american style cities aswell. But that small clip doesn't really speak volumes for what the game will be like, so i'll look forward to more info.

I was hoping a European city perhaps. Like Nice in Driver 3, the ONLY redeeming part of that game.

Yeaah, a GTA London 2 would have been pretty sweet, set in the 60s. Only problem is that weapons and gadgets would be kinda limited. Bombing about in a mini would be pretty amazing though.

I really hoped it would be set in London this time. I trust the rest of the GTA franchise won't be set in the old cities of the original and GTA3 lot.

That said, I was never a fan of GTA3's Liberty City. Could never get my head around it the same way I did with Vice City and San Andreas, hopefully this'll be a good remake of the game.