aberdeen-music

How would you deal with this?

Hog

what about if the screams are in a no means yes, stop means go kind of context?

ASBO. Or staple your safeword to the front door. Either way, generally being considerate of the rest of the folk in the block is the way forward. I used to tell my neighbours when I had a party planned, perhaps avid BDSM fans could show the same grace?

My tongue's so far in my cheek it looks like I'm blowing the invisible man.

What if you phone the cops and it turns out they were just having a little bit of consensual BDSM fun?

i'd only expect that from a promoter of 'obedience school'. well played.

though, as stated in an article in bizarre magazine... causing someone bodily harm, even if consentual, is still against the law. so if you called the fuzz they'd still probably take the guy to the station.

better safe than sorry i say hog. call them up and if it is innocent them im sure it'll be fine. its confidential. if not, you may stop it before something really bad happens to the poor woman.

otherwise, if you can out for sure then go round with a bat and sort the fucker oot. make a music video for 'hate event'.

though, as stated in an article in bizarre magazine... causing someone bodily harm, even if consentual, is still against the law. so if you called the fuzz they'd still probably take the guy to the station.

better safe than sorry i say hog. call them up and if it is innocent them im sure it'll be fine. its confidential. if not, you may stop it before something really bad happens to the poor woman.

otherwise, if you can out for sure then go round with a bat and sort the fucker oot. make a music video for 'hate event'.

What he said. Good advice that man.

Or staple your safeword to the front door.

Amazing! Best idea ever! If anyone hears cries of anguish coming from my flat anytime soon, just check for a sign reading 'Aubergine'. If you can't find it, I'm in trouble. And not the good kind of trouble

My tongue's so far in my cheek it looks like I'm blowing the invisible man.

Mine too.

Don't even get me started. :rolleyes: Convicting a guy of being an accessory to his own assault was just ludicrous. Punish some real criminals.

The law's so sketchy on that one anyway. It's not the causing of bodily harm that's the problem, it's the causing of actual and lasting damage.

Don't even get me started. :rolleyes: Convicting a guy of being an accessory to his own assault was just ludicrous. Punish some real criminals.

The law's so sketchy on that one anyway. It's not the causing of bodily harm that's the problem, it's the causing of actual and lasting damage.

just saying mel.

im a fan of dirty kinky sex everyday of the week.

woot :popcorn:

though i'm not a fan of inflicting pain on women, even if it is just for her enjoyment. :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You wake up late at night and you overhear your neighbour beating the crap out of his wife?

Simple, kick him through the fucking wall for waking you up.

I once phoned an ambulance in Fraserburgh at 2 in the morning cos I saw a guy slumped in the back seat of his car in a car park I was driving past. around that time there was the big heroin problem and an extra strong batch had hit the streets, addicts were turning up dead literally every day. Moments later an ambulance and two police cars appeared, sirens blazing.

He was getting a blow job.

Jesus Christ, in the Broch that's respectable. You're lucky he didn't have his trousers round his ankles in the Broadgate

You could phone the police & ask to speak to the Domestic Violence Unit - Think they are based at Bucksburn now. They have officers well-trained in handling these situations with delacacy & access to councilors & other methods short of police action who may be able to offer them help.

To be honest, if the guy wasn't very big I'd go knocking on the door. If he is, there's no point really cos you're only gonna double the number of casualties, plus he knows where you live. So give him a hiding if you can and phone the police if not. And bearing in mind I'm only 5 foot 8, I doubt I'd have much choice if it was me.

Hmm...sounds suspiciously like one of those "Well I've got a friend who's in this difficult situation and needs you, who has never met him, to give him some advice on what to do..." things which actually turns out to be thinly veiled attempt at trying to get out yourself of a sticky situation. Like when a guy at work told me about "his mate" who Veet-ed his arse (not just cheeks...) for the smooth look. And then proceeded to tell me the all the disadvantages of this hair growing back ("He couldn't sit down for weeks, it was all stubbly. Oh and it was really itchy"). The mind boggles...

• 2 weeks later...
Fuck you crusty :p

I keep hearing whipping and screaming coming from the flat below me at night. It happens maybe once a week and it goes on for hours. There are always three seperate voices, all male. I generally just bury my head under my pillow and try not to picture the sodomy that's going on 10 ft away from where I'm trying to sleep!

I keep hearing whipping and screaming coming from the flat below me at night. It happens maybe once a week and it goes on for hours. There are always three seperate voices, all male. I generally just bury my head under my pillow and try not to picture the sodomy that's going on 10 ft away from where I'm trying to sleep!

Hahahaha nae luck. Where do you live?