aberdeen-music

Auktion, Filthpact,Bonesaw,Dis-Ease,Forever Tied - 15/04/07 East Neuk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater
Think of the new sound of Malignant Tumour but....faster and noisier.

I've thought about it.

I've decided I like the thought of it. Ka-ching, not ding.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
3 guys, 3 girls all under 20 playing fast as fuck d-beat rn'r with two vocalists its gonna be good!

Get the Swedish banter ready now...

Appetite now truly whetted. I'm off to make a list of old Swedish HC bands to shout between songs.........

I think we're in for a treat...just read these two myspace bulletins form two folk....

[A]uktion last night....

....was possibly the best gig in Leeds this year so far - anyone get any decent pics? [G??]

Stoopid Russ forgot his camera....

Rx

Auktion-

Were amazing in Leeds last night. Best gig since Fucked Up back in December. Great people, bands and dancing! It was a great way to come back from holiday. Wish I was going to see them in Sheffield tonight, as it will be mint! Sheffield is the new Boston, you heard it here first!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It was a damn good night, shame Auktion could only play a short set but the evening was a ding-free zone. Solid local support, Forever Tied weren't as bad as I'd feared as the word "metalcore" had put me on red alert but they were OK, seem to be heading in the right direction. As for Filthpact, Bonesaw and Dis-ease, the usual quality which I've run out of new ways to describe enjoying.