aberdeen-music

Xbox Elite announced

Chris

i was just on my way here to post this :

News - Microsoft confirms 120GB Xbox 360 revision // Xbox 360 /// Eurogamer

....but as usual, the mods were on the ball and got there 1st.

anyway, so its got a bigger hard drive, big deal. it'll be on sale separately for 100 (cough*ripoff*cough) and as for the HDMI port addition - WHY THE FUCK WASN'T IT THERE IN THE 1ST PLACE?!

my tv doesnt have an HDMI port anyway. just VGA and composite. fuck it. i'll just get the bigger HDD

edit : "elite" pack>? they may as well just call it "1337"

• 4 weeks later...
What a lot of rubbish.

The X-Box 360 was just realeased last yeara nd now they are bringing out a even newer one. Low tactics in my opinion.

wrong, the 360 was released the year before last. it's been out for two christmas'.

they were in a lose lose situation to be honest. they've responded to a change in the marketplace and been accused of ripping of the early adopters yet if they'd done nothing they'd have been accused of having an inferior machine.

wrong, the 360 was released the year before last. it's been out for two christmas'.

they were in a lose lose situation to be honest. they've responded to a change in the marketplace and been accused of ripping of the early adopters yet if they'd done nothing they'd have been accused of having an inferior machine.

They should have taken a bit longer over it a la Sony and come out with a better product rather than a sub-par (in the HD sense) stop gap ;)