aberdeen-music

Dog Meat

Stripey

Nigeria is awesome, here's an excerpt from the BBC's guide to nigerian dog meat terminology :

404: A dog is also called 404 after the French-built Peugeot pick-up van, a tribute to a dog's ability to run fast

Headlights: A dish with the eyes of a dog as the most prominent component

Gear Box: Dog's liver, heart and kidneys (usually more expensive than ordinary meat)

Tyre: A dog's legs. Mr Umoh claims that eating a 'tyre' makes you a fast runner

Telephone: A dog's tail

Sentencing: The act of clubbing a dog to death rather than slaughtering it

_42642151_manbitesdog.jpg

Oga Bassey, however, says his cuisine is in high demand although his business is not doing so well because dogs are becoming scarce now in Abuja.

"We have heard of people stealing dogs to sell. Our policy here is that we do not deal in stolen merchandise. So, we normally quiz our customers to be sure they are selling their own dogs," he explains.

Guest Neutral

I alwayts wanted to setup a website selling dog meat

Well I did set one up DOGGYCUISINE.COM but didnt have the resources to hire abatoir

plus 20 for a dog wtf

anyone up for business?

I alwayts wanted to setup a website selling dog meat

Well I did set one up DOGGYCUISINE.COM but didnt have the resources to hire abatoir

plus 20 for a dog wtf

anyone up for business?

actually I was thinking the other night it might be cool to set up a restaurant which serves unusual cuisine, like dogs/cats/fruit bats/snakes and so on, i wonder if it's legal to import these meats?

I know that most exotic animals are classed as 'Bush Meat' and are ultra-illegal in the UK, however, fuck knows if cats and dogs can be put in the same bracket. There's already resteraunts in london and other big cities that sell things like bugs and other outlandish 'meals'.

I'd easilly give any sort of meat a try once. Was totally gutted when Siberia stopped serving Ostrich, Kangaroo and other nice delecacies.

Elwood, snails are alright, a bit too much like mushrooms don't you think?

I know that most exotic animals are classed as 'Bush Meat' and are ultra-illegal in the UK, however, fuck knows if cats and dogs can be put in the same bracket. There's already resteraunts in london and other big cities that sell things like bugs and other outlandish 'meals'.

I'd easilly give any sort of meat a try once. Was totally gutted when Siberia stopped serving Ostrich, Kangaroo and other nice delecacies.

Elwood, snails are alright, a bit too much like mushrooms don't you think?

Yeah, that was pretty much what I said, just like chewy mushrooms. I also ate kangaroo last week, and shark soup the week before. They eat some weird shit in Switzerland.