aberdeen-music

Cillit Bang. Good cleaning product, or just memorable adverts?

Lemonade

You cant just lick them off like a normal person can you...?

No I couldn't.... what happened was I was making spaghetti sauce and it turned out to runny when I added it to the mince. My sink was full of dirty dishes so I drained the sauce a little bit over the toilet. The sauce was on the bowl for no more than 10 seconds, but holy shit did it stain. Big luminous orange stains all over it that wouldn't flush off. One quick spray over with Cillit Bang.... BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE!

No I couldn't.... what happened was I was making spaghetti sauce and it turned out to runny when I added it to the mince. My sink was full of dirty dishes so I drained the sauce a little bit over the toilet. The sauce was on the bowl for no more than 10 seconds, but holy shit did it stain. Big luminous orange stains all over it that wouldn't flush off. One quick spray over with Cillit Bang.... BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE!

Amateur.....why didnt you just pour the sauce down the front of your t-shirt like I always do...?

isn't wikipedia great?

"Jimmy Saville was originally cast for the cillit bang adverts but could not attend as he had an appointment with newscaster Lardon Irideszco."

Neil was offered Phil Tuffnell's role in the loans.co.uk advert in 2005, but turned down the role, saying it was "beneath him as an actor"

but is it true?

imagine jimmy on the add LOL!

now then now then look what it does to the penny,

or maybe they'd clean a jim'll fix it medal?

That's akin to girls who use the sun beds before they go on holiday cos they don't want to expose their white legs on the beach while sun bathing.

It can also make you much less prone to going salmon-pink or even getting sunburned BTW.

I've also got a minor skin condition which is not helped by too much sun, however, one or two goes on a sunbed around this time of year makes it more or less managable when the good weather arrives. :)

As for Cillit Bang - Like we need yet another chemical cleaning product to overuse.