aberdeen-music

Possible CARCASS Reunion?

Teabags

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

Supporting a Cavalera led Sepultura at the Barras maybe?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Christ, I'm so out of touch I didn't even know they split up. Last thing I heard by them was "Heartwork", which was ding.

That said, their John Peel Session has one of the best productions I've ever heard. Oocha beasties.

Christ, I'm so out of touch I didn't even know they split up. Last thing I heard by them was "Heartwork", which was ding.

That said, their John Peel Session has one of the best productions I've ever heard. Oocha beasties.

You're getting on in years. We'll have to take you out to pasture shortly.

They had an album called Swansong after Heartwork which WAS ding.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jesus christ! Why was it ding...because it was actually awesome? Great songs, great production, some melody and hooks whilst still being brutal as fuck. Ahh yeah, that is all stuff you dont like isn't it?

It was ding as fuck because it was boring, weak-as-piss metal wank with a few blasts chucked in to try and paper over the cracks. A third-rate LP of ripped-off Iron Maiden riffs with OTT production to hide the fact that the songs themselves just didn't cut it. I should have heeded the warning signs when "Necroticism" came out, but I didn't. "LOL, my bad".

I remember a Bill Steer interview when he said Venom should have split up after their 3rd LP. Not a trace of irony either.............

It was ding as fuck because it was boring, weak-as-piss metal wank with a few blasts chucked in to try and paper over the cracks. A third-rate LP of ripped-off Iron Maiden riffs with OTT production to hide the fact that the songs themselves just didn't cut it. I should have heeded the warning signs when "Necroticism" came out, but I didn't. "LOL, my bad".

I remember a Bill Steer interview when he said Venom should have split up after their 3rd LP. Not a trace of irony either.............

fucking hell...lost cause!