aberdeen-music

**For Sale** Complete Turntable Setup

stevealex35

Hi there, I am selling:

2x Numark TT1520 Direct Drive Turntable

20661607.jpg

1x Vestax pmc-06 - professional scratch mixer

pmc06proa.jpg

1x pair Numark M-1 monitor speakers (colours vary slightly from picture)

numark-m1-powered-monitor-speaker-p.jpg

Excellent condition, perfect working order.

This is a complete DJ set up, with everything you need. Ideal for learning to scratch, mix etc.

ALL FOR 225

hey there, sorry but id rather keep the lot together and sell it as a whole.

Out of interest what model of gemini mixer do you have?

its a Gemini Ps 626 Pro

Google Image Result for http://www.hifi-news.ch/shop/images/gemini-s/ps626pro.gif

that one in the pic im hopefully gonna sell all my gear got a lot of mixers i dont need

and all my records and my old numarks need the money more than anything

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie
i love numarks but ive got a set of technics aswell and the numarks are bassically sitting hewre doing nothing if i didnt need the money so badly i would keep them

What have you got? would you sell individulally? one of my TT-200s is knackered, and it's gonna cost shitloads to fix. What mixers have you got to sell?

i love numarks but ive got a set of technics aswell and the numarks are bassically sitting hewre doing nothing if i didnt need the money so badly i would keep them

aah well you see im thinking about getting some decks,

i was thinking on just getting a cheap numark cd setup rather than vinyl and im buying a technics amp of a friend,

then if things go well, get a vinyl one.

People always say nothing comes close to technics though? I thought numark was the cheap of the cheap, suppose it depends, there cheapest product for instance Numark DJ IN A BOX v6 | Dolphin Music

you'd still reccomend or the more upmarket? what would you reccomend?

how long you been dj-ing for?

cheers

Tom

The numarks are really good for starting off with, the turntables combined with a pair of technics slipmats are pretty decent for scratching and mixing! Obvioulsy their not as good as the technics but its the same as buying a guitar/amp/anything, budget stuff is still designed to be decent and a set of technics will cost you 700+.

The vestax mixer is amazing, it has an optical crossfader which means theres almost no wear and tear. With alot of mixers you will find that you have to replace the crossfader every couple of months which can cost up to 40/50pounds a go! Im pretty the vestax pmc 06 is used by alot of professional scratch DJ like Qbert etc.

Cheers

aah well you see im thinking about getting some decks,

i was thinking on just getting a cheap numark cd setup rather than vinyl and im buying a technics amp of a friend,

then if things go well, get a vinyl one.

People always say nothing comes close to technics though? I thought numark was the cheap of the cheap, suppose it depends, there cheapest product for instance Numark DJ IN A BOX v6 | Dolphin Music

you'd still reccomend or the more upmarket? what would you reccomend?

how long you been dj-ing for?

cheers

Tom

yeh the dj in a box is waht im gona shove up for sale there brilliant for begginers but wen u get ore advanced they can affect your style i play hard trance and hard dance and i use direct drive technics and i cant really feel a diffrence between them althoguh they are a better make they still are good and reliable

i been djing for about 6 and a half years now ull find it on my myspace www.myspace.com/djliamc

The numarks are really good for starting off with, the turntables combined with a pair of technics slipmats are pretty decent for scratching and mixing! Obvioulsy their not as good as the technics but its the same as buying a guitar/amp/anything, budget stuff is still designed to be decent and a set of technics will cost you 700+.

The vestax mixer is amazing, it has an optical crossfader which means theres almost no wear and tear. With alot of mixers you will find that you have to replace the crossfader every couple of months which can cost up to 40/50pounds a go! Im pretty the vestax pmc 06 is used by alot of professional scratch DJ like Qbert etc.

Cheers

i disagreee with you there i had my old numark one for 4 years and the corss fader never broke nd ive had the monocor for 5 and its really sleek cross faders only break if you realy really fuk about harsstyle scratching with them

id be more worried about the needles they cost me 80 quid each if i snap em

i disagreee with you there i had my old numark one for 4 years and the corss fader never broke nd ive had the monocor for 5 and its really sleek cross faders only break if you realy really fuk about harsstyle scratching with them

id be more worried about the needles they cost me 80 quid each if i snap em

hey man, nice stuff on your myspace sound really good, i see your pretty busy?

i'm looking to learn how to scratch kind of hip hop style stuff, i'm trying to start up a poritishead, massive attack, king tubby kind of influenced project. you should check out the scratching: YouTube - Portishead - Only You

i think im going to go the extra bit and get direct drive, supposedly belt drives snap?

Numark Battle Pak | Dolphin Music

Tom

Hey Tom.

The Numark Turntables that I am selling are direct drive. They are very similar technical spec to the ones in the Battle Pack, they just have an older design. I found them pretty good for scractching, esp with the technics slipmats. As for the vestax mixer, its amazing, and a huge step up from the mixer included in that Numark Battle Pack. Everything is in excellent condition, no scratches, no dents etc.

If you want to come round and give it a shot youd be more than welcome!

Cheers

Steve

no offence to u dude but u could use cheap 2.99 slipmatts and it wouldnt effect your mixing at all

however to the guy above i do recommend you check steves decks there proberly the most reliable numarks to date i havent heard a bad word about them

The technics slipmats really are good though. If you have a poor set of slipmats it will be harder for you to move the record back and forth, which is not a good thing especially if you are planning on doing alot of scratching or beat juggling. When using the technics slipmats i found that i barely slowed the turntables down at all whilst scratching!

Steve

Hey Tom.

The Numark Turntables that I am selling are direct drive. They are very similar technical spec to the ones in the Battle Pack, they just have an older design. I found them pretty good for scractching, esp with the technics slipmats. As for the vestax mixer, its amazing, and a huge step up from the mixer included in that Numark Battle Pack. Everything is in excellent condition, no scratches, no dents etc.

If you want to come round and give it a shot youd be more than welcome!

Cheers

Steve

how much you needing for it?

Tom

Hey Tom,

I was looking for 225 for the lot. You can see everything on my first post on this thread! If you want any more info feel free to ask :) Remember youd be welcome to have a shot first.

Steve

hey,

im interested but i dont really need the speakers, do you think you could make a deal, that freddie offspring guy is interested?

cheers, i apprechiate the offer though

Tom