aberdeen-music

It's over!

bladeola

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been listening to it this morning.

The guitars sound awesome, shame they aren't playing anything particulary interesting. The album is quite listenable, but pretty unmemorable after one listen, I just find the riffs fairly generic and the lead parts predictable, and I don't like Flynn's voice.

I shant give up on it yet though, because life would be easier if I actually liked some Machinehead.

Been listening to it this morning.

The guitars sound awesome, shame they aren't playing anything particulary interesting. The album is quite listenable, but pretty unmemorable after one listen, I just find the riffs fairly generic and the lead parts predictable, and I don't like Flynn's voice.

o_O ?( :swearing:

The Blackening by Machine Head - The best Metal album in at least ten years.

But is it better than Burn My Eyes? That's what I would like to know. I'll have to have a dig around for this new album when I get home. Sounds most interesting.

But is it better than Burn My Eyes? That's what I would like to know. I'll have to have a dig around for this new album when I get home. Sounds most interesting.

Now considering that I got into Burn My eyes as soon as it came out in 94....therefore most people usually prefer the album they get into a band with yeah? It actually is better. I'm serious. Just listen to it. Dont do anything but listen to it when you first put it on yeah?

Metal as we know it has been blown wide open.

The Blackening by Machine Head - The best Metal album in at least ten years.

Recieved my copy from Amazon yesterday. Four spins in. I could fill the bandwidth of this site talking about this record.

GO BUY IT!!!

YES YOU ARE 100% CORRECT THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING!

when clenching the fist kicked in i nearly came!

I liked Supercharger. Why does everyone hate it?

Music is subjective. However there is no ambiguity regarding the quality of Supercharger, for it was - and will always be - absolute tripe.

It is one of, if not THE most disappointingly balls albums of all time and I would rather have St Anger as the repeated soundtrack to my life than be forced to listen to Supercharger ever again. And that says something...

Now go and sit in the corner and think about what you've just said.

I liked Supercharger. Why does everyone hate it?

I like it too don't worry it's not much of a metal album though more heavy rock i suppose and it was at the height of nu-metal so you can see why people don't like it. plus it was the first MH album i got so that's maybe why i like it.