aberdeen-music

If you play bass then read this!!

sr_guitar

We've got a band going but we need a bassist to finish off the line-up. We've only jammed a few times ourselves but it's already starting to come along nicely. There's myself on rhythm guitar and vocals and we have lead guitar and drummage. All 3 of us met over aberdeen-music.com so why not continue the trend...

We practice on Sundays at Captain Toms so whoever's interested must be free then.

Our influences include anything and everything: there's a bit of variety in the band but generally its metal and hard rock. Black Sabbath has been a regularly referenced influence.

We've been working solely on originals and after only a few sessions we already have a couple of songs under our belts and intend to gig eventually but before we can do that we need a full band...

If you're interested them pm me and tell me your influences and style etc and just generally what you like to listen to and we can arrange for anyone to come along for a jam with us. We're all about 20 and would prefer someone of similar age

We're not looking for the world's greatest bass player here, just as long as everyone clicks and the style of playing complements what we've done so far. That's all that matters.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

hey man ive played geetar for 6 years, im usualy just a neo classical shredder but i recently started playing bass got my own bass and shit for my birthday, my influinces include, children of bodom, dissection, emperor, ynwgie malmsteen, nevermore, deicide, cannibal corpse, morbid angel, dark tranquility, ensiferum, norther, wintersun, dimmu borgir, amon amarth, machinehead, symphony x. jus anythin that is metal really, what sorta stuff do u guys play? i wud be intrested if it were more on the metal side of things rather than hard rock, bt dont get me wrong i love sabbath, ozzy is better i think tho cuz randy rhoads is also one of my gods. wb man