aberdeen-music

Selling my bass gear....

Sam 45

To fund a new computer i think. So i have the following stuff for sale, apologies for the poor photography:

Warwick Corvette Standard Bass - This bass is 5 years old but has been kept in immaculate condition. The neck and the fretboard are unbelieveable to play. It cost 800 new so 400 will mean its yours.

DSC00386-2.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live - This 6 months old, comes with box, manual and power lead. Hardly used. 250 pounds.

DSC00396.jpg

Ashdown MAG 300 Head - 200 pounds for this head please.

DSC00399.jpg

Ampeg 1x15 Bass Cab - Fitted with a new ABM driver 6 months ago, very little use, 250.(Slight tear on the back of the cab)

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

Ashdown 2x12 Bass Cab - Fitted with 2 new AMB drivers 6 months ago, very little use.Stacks very well with the Ampeg. 225.(The grill needs to be attached to the front, i just placed it on for the photos)

DSC00410.jpg

Ill be away in France till teh 1st of April but then i am back in Aberdeen for a couple of weeks, so if you are interested we could sort something out then. I have more pictures but am in a hurry to leave so will just put these up for now. Just PM or reply here if you are interested in any of the gear.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...