aberdeen-music

Zombina & The Skeletones live online concert er.... online.

Lemonade

These guys are probably my favourite band at the moment. Even if you've never heard of them check it out anyway because they're fantastic. They've been called "The best doo-wop-zombie-vampire rock band in town!"

LIVEROOM.TV (click there for the concert)

Setlist:

1 - I Go Psycho

2 - Spring Heeled Jack

3 - Evil Science

4 - Guess What? (I Love You!)

5 - Prom Night

6 - Your Girlfriend's Head

7 - Janie's Got A Dissolvo Ray

8 - Staci Stasis

9 - Nobody Likes You When You're Dead

"Nobody likes you when you're dead, and that just ain't right,

Just cause I'm biting on your head, there's no need to be impolite..." :love:

they came to my attention a couple years ago when they played at the lemon tree with Karloff. I loved them so much I went to the merchandise stand and emptied my wallet and went "Give me things". I've bought all the CDs and vinyl off their website and it's fabby.

They are on tour in May btw, playing:

Wednesday May 9th - Barfly, Glasgow

Friday May 11th - Doghouse, Dundee

Saturday May 12th - Studio 24, Edinburgh

No aberdeen though, the dead buggers!

Latest craic from the zombie world is that the Edinburgh gig has been cancelled, and the venue for the Dundee gig is about to be changed.

Right listen up those of you who want to see ZATS live again. By use of a ouija board, the band tell me they "badly want to play Aberdeen", and are looking for a gig here on the 10th or 12th of May and asked me to put them on to a promoter who would be interested in booking them. If any of you know a promoter who might be able to put them on on those dates pass this email on to your promoter friends : skeletone5@hotmail.com, or if you are a promoter yourself, then what are you waiting for goddamn it!

B.E.

Latest craic from the zombie world is that the Edinburgh gig has been cancelled, and the venue for the Dundee gig is about to be changed.

Right listen up those of you who want to see ZATS live again. By use of a ouija board, the band tell me they "badly want to play Aberdeen", and are looking for a gig here on the 10th or 12th of May and asked me to put them on to a promoter who would be interested in booking them. If any of you know a promoter who might be able to put them on on those dates pass this email on to your promoter friends : skeletone5@hotmail.com, or if you are a promoter yourself, then what are you waiting for goddamn it!

B.E.

Goddamn, I've just read this now and I was only talking to Hen fae The Tunnels but ten minutes ago.

• 1 month later...