aberdeen-music

Thema 11 (Epic Hardcore) + More - East Neuk 26/04/07

Cheers to all who came along and the bands which played, apologies to those wishing to see a full set from Flatlands and PVH, with 6 bands time was always gonna be short and the drumkit arriving late didn't help.

Thema 11 are perhaps the best band i've ever seen in the Neuk and i was also particularly impressed with the tightness of CTS, i thought all the bands were great though, Aberdeen really has improved in leaps and bounds since 3-4 years ago when there was a distinct lack of 'heavy' bands.

I had fun last night, good laugh.

I thought CTS were really good at parts.

Archives were pretty amazing...shite tone though:up:

Thema 11 were also really good bought their LP so looking forward to hearing that.

Abvously would have liked to see flatlands and PVH more but beggars ca be choosers.

All in all a great gig

How does that work? We had swapped over our slot from earlier so they didnt have to play last, we had 5mins to play and played the first two songs from our set that happen to be pretty much noise tracks. It wasn't a fuck you to anyone and we even said to Dave we didnt need to play if there was no time.

I enjoyed myself incidently.