aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ZeromiserY

more you-tube funnies

awesome stop motion video of tony vs. paul.

*deleted*

w....t....f?

beware - contains gratuitous scenes of a japanese girl giving a blowjob to a ......squid tentacle? mods - its on youtube...cant be that bad?!

Normally I would pass most things that get past the YouTube people, but that's just on the wrong side of gratuitous, I'm afraid.

fair play.

but for those of you who really want to see it (not sure why you would) I'm sure you're clever enough to find it on youtube.

Kinky!

Youtube do have some vids that are pretty severe. Angel of Death kindly showed me a vid with various skateboarding accidents/broken legs and people being hit by trains...nice:down:

Kinky!

Youtube do have some vids that are pretty severe. Angel of Death kindly showed me a vid with various skateboarding accidents/broken legs and people being hit by trains...nice:down:

Yeah those are pretty brutal. Having injured myself quite badly from various skateboarding falls, it made me relate to them!

That wasn't the worst one that I showed you either!

'Got Teeth' is what to search for to see the compilations. It was version 2 that Hog and Tony (feeb on here) watched. :up:

is that how you found it in the first place?

of course it is!

no, i got a link, then read his post and looked at the keywords in the video. that word in particular brought best results in searching for that video.