aberdeen-music

Own some deadenstereo

Guest stuartmaxwell

i just use a vs100 combo throgh it

its not like guitar tone makes any difference to me :dunce:

just bought a hughes and kettner warp factor

the phattest distortion, oh so god, some ears will hurt friday morning

• 2 weeks later...

I got one, although for some reason your drummer/salesman wouldn't accept ' a scoof o' ma pint' as valid currency, so I had to part with cash. Worth it though, and I can't believe anyone escaped his vociferous salesmanship... Cracking drummer too, and didn't seem to mind me ramblin drunken pish at him.

Come back soon...

Originally posted by craig deadenstereo:

splitsinglelarge.jpg

deadenstereo and Stigma have teamed together to release a split single.

1. Nothing Left - Stigma

2. A Perfect Second - deadenstereo

STIGMA

Stigma's music is going from strength to strength these days. I've heard a copy of the EP they're putting out soon, and it's damn good, a lot better than their first one.

For people who don't know them, they're a three piece grunge/heavy rock/metal band from Glasgow.

deadenstereo

A couple of people in the 'deen have already heard this track, and the general consesus is that it's the best thing we've ever done. Spooky chords, a haunting lyric, and the big rock ending, courtesy of myself \m/.

For people who don't know us, we're a rock band from Edinburgh. Here's how Alternative 101 described us:

'...Edinburgh noise makers fill your ears with heavy ruckus guitar melodies taking fiercly from all the really nasty bits of music and conjuring up a wonderful majestic and mostly mad concoction that will tear your soul out - indie song smithey at its finest.'

The cd can be bought on our site with credit cards, switch cards or paypal, for three of your finest pounds sterling

Enjoy.

Craig

got it at the gig for a quid woo hoo

that cheered me up after i got a parking ticket for parking outside drakes:swearing:

you're both fired.

ian - Stigma are a grungey rock band, and a rather good one at that. Their song on the single, however, is more of a considered pop type affair. Certain people have suggested that certain sections of the song are somewhat reminiscent of 'Summer of '69' by Brian Adams. I'm yet to determine whether this is a bad thing or not. :)