aberdeen-music

Beth Ditto vs Kate Moss as face of topshop

A.Pel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Beth Ditto really promoting obesity or does she just feel comfortable with her size?

To me, she comes across as someone who pretends to not give a shit, but secretly wishes that she wasn't so large.

Personally, I think both her and Kate Moss are unattractive. Kate Moss shouldn't be famous, but that's for another thread.

:rolleyes:

As ever someone feels the need to belittle a perfectly harmless conversation. A conversation men and women were contributing to by the way.

What's wrong with belittle-ing a completely egotistical conversation by mentioning fellow human beings who are starving to death? It's not off topic exactly, so what's your problem with it?

Guilty! I have a body like a bag of broken crabs. I'm pretty happy with it though. 8-)

And you have better shoes than most women, you're just out to make us feel bad about ourselves aren't you? :p

SpanishArmada - We're talking about what Western society deems attractive, not the plight of starving children. Not every thread has to be about something important, it was a lighthearted conversation so there's no need to become all Geldolf-ish and thrust images from UNICEF down our throats.

Clothes which are covered in daft symbols, writing, images, rips? no thanks!

agreed...

I like it when i've had my clothes long enough that they start to fade/tear/sag but why in the name of god would i want to buy a pair of jeans that are shredded already for twice the price of a normal pair? same goes for t-shirts with pre-faded graphics.

I just go to charity shops :D