aberdeen-music

wanted 2 x t in the park weekend camping passes

lynettejc

keep randomly checking ticketmaster, as duplicate orders will be cancelled and put on sale over the next few months

already in hand my friend, thank you. :gringo: i have my finger on the pulse constantly as far as that is concerned.

its way past time that they sort this problem out for good by naming the tickets and making people prove their identity matches the ticket on entry to events. im sick of touts trying to extort real fans.

no longer required.

thanks to vigilance and keeping an ear to the ground, so to speak, i have managed to aquire two camping passes at face value from lastminute.com.

proof that if you persivere it does pay off and we do not have to bow down to the racketeering, extorting touts that have tried to ruin our enjoyment and anticipation of up and coming events by selling tickets for inflated prices to the real fan, that they may or may not actually have. save yourself the disappointment.

thank you.

thanks to vigilance and keeping an ear to the ground, so to speak, i have managed to aquire two camping passes at face value from lastminute.com.

proof that if you persivere it does pay off and we do not have to bow down to the racketeering, extorting touts that have tried to ruin our enjoyment and anticipation of up and coming events by selling tickets for inflated prices to the real fan, that they may or may not actually have. save yourself the disappointment.

thank you.

well done you!

i had my doubts, but that's good going on your part.

I just wish the line up was better.... :(

well done you!

i had my doubts, but that's good going on your part.

I just wish the line up was better.... :(

I personally am absolutely delighted with this years line up. All my current favourite bands are headliners and there is so much more on top of that.... but best of all its t in the park, you just cant beat it for atmosphere. That is worth the entry fee itself. if I have as good a time as I had last year then I wont be disappointed... my memory strays to the chillies when there was only me and my mate Petra were the only ones who wanted to see them and we had the BEST dance off ever...... I canna wait!!