aberdeen-music

Why PS3 is better than the Wii and 360

Agreed, but games on that scale i would be tempted to play over the net. Xboxs are nice though as you could have 16 players (common limit in xbox games) with relatively little gear.

But you do have to live with split screen.

On a side note i could play my 360 through a monitor getting rid of the tv problem.

True. But, I still think I'm with PCs. Saying that, I do want a 360. Though if I did get one, I probably wouldn't play Live too much.

One advantage 360 definitely has is co-op games. Fucking ace. Gears of War especially.

For those with a 360, check out our next title, coming in 2008, HEROHEROHERO.COM

I went for the nintendo wii because it offers something new. I got real sick of playing updates and clones. I have always felt nintendo make the most original games that you get alot of fun playing. In the current next gen war i also feel nintendo has made the most innovative machine. where as microsoft and sony have went the easy way of just upgrading the graphics and sound.

Eventually i can see the console market outpricing itself with the advances in technology unless companies like microsoft and sony try something different, which i dont think they can. End of the day if you want graphics and sound get a pc. For me the console market is different

spot on, every word :up:

• 4 months later...