aberdeen-music

Why PS3 is better than the Wii and 360

It may be one of those viral marketing ploys that Sony have made in the past with 'alliwantforxmasisapsp', trying to target the cool street-life audience. Their marketing directors must really be fucked up if they think most people act like this.

Zipatoni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the 'alliwantforxmasisapsp' video:

You may be interested to know that he is very much a minority in his opinions in the good old us of a. The PS3 is for febuary the SEVENTH 'best' selling console, behind DS, 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, and Gameboy advance. Ouch.

February NPD Madness - Kotaku

that's amazing.

still sony will be able to get their jollies this week when the ps3 launches. then like the psp it will dwindle away to oblivion. :)

Apparently you can order a 20gb version from the US and even with shipping, it will work out cheaper.

But god knows, maybe they've got something in in that will make your TV a nuclear armed device if you do that. I'm guessing that comes as standard as well as the razor saw that cuts off your fingers if you try and play a game which you didn't buy and borrowed off your friend.

I thought Sony has prevented auction sites like eBay from selling import PS3's to Europe. A lot of people suspect this is why they really shut down LikSang.com.
Probably. I also heard Sony were responsible for the 7/7 bombings, the recent spat of letter bomb attacks, the holocaust and Noah needing to build the ark. I'm deadly serious.