aberdeen-music

[GIG] Underflow Presents: Sleep Mode + Hamper + Panda Eyes @ The Tunnels

Camie

Guest Callum, Underflow

Right Hand Left added to bill

Just to let you know that Right Hand Left have been added to the bill to play an acoustic set.

cheers.

Also thought i'd give writing my sh!t previews another go. feel free to add things or to tell me i'm talking crap.

Right Hand Left:

This Aberdeen indie/rock band need no introduction. Playing acoustic set, thought by many to be when their at their best, will be definitely worth seeing.

Sleepmode:

Fantastic Glasgow band set for big things with their catchy indie style.

“Just like Baby Strange, they perform like they're taking on a stadium rather than a nightclub crowd.” -The Skinny

Hamper:

Having formed in Dundee in’98, and having risen to fame supporting the likes of Snow

Patrol they took couple years break before returning, playing Underflow in late 2005.

They have since gone from strength to strength, even achieving airplay in America and Canada and with the release of their new album are amongst the finest alternative rock acts to come out of Scotland in recent times

Panda Eyes

Relatively new Aberdeen indie pop band, will be playing one of their 1st gigs, but don’t let that put you off, having all come from successful bands, this super band are as professional, and talented as they come!

Hope to see youz there.

Guest Callum, Underflow
CD's of our terribly exciting demo will be available for free at this gig.

I believe Hamper will also have their new single and latest album available at the gig (for a price though i'd imagine)

For those who can't find Hampers myspace by clicking the link at the top their site is actually: www.myspace.com/hamperband

Come and check them out, they were amazing live when they last played Underflow and lead singers vioce is truely awesome.

tour_poster.jpg

cheers.