aberdeen-music

best of luck peeps

YETI

i would like to just point out 1 tiny detail, i havent quit element at all, i have been kicked out. you can immagine my surprise one morning, checking my mobile, and finding a txt on the lines of: "sorry mate you are out we cant be having with missing gigs"

bitter? hell yea after 6 years i expect a face to face discussion with the option of saying my own version, so to answer your question, no i wont be doing any more gigs with element

It would be nice to expect that we could actually get hold of you once in a while, or you may even respond to messages within 2 days regarding practices and gigs.

I would have liked it for you to stay and joined in with what we all want, but you give no commitment anymore, turning for a practice once a month does not count as valid contribution IMHO. Nor does refusing to change shifts / take days holiday for gigs outside Aberdeen which we have all done at some point. Tony even left his daughters birthday early just to play the tunnels gig, and thats one of those special times not to be disrupted. You should not be posting your thoughts in this forum, as we saiid, phone us or PM us, neither of which you will do probably:down:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Tony took a photo of a curvy lassy for you using his mobile, she was standing outside the Pars shop!:up:

Cheers in advance, that's quality erotica.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Thought it would float your hairy boat:up:

No doubt it will, a nice thought. Disappointed I missed the gig, though. My heart's like a sinking ship, it really is...........

It would be nice to expect that we could actually get hold of you once in a while, or you may even respond to messages within 2 days regarding practices and gigs.

I would have liked it for you to stay and joined in with what we all want, but you give no commitment anymore, turning for a practice once a month does not count as valid contribution IMHO. Nor does refusing to change shifts / take days holiday for gigs outside Aberdeen which we have all done at some point. Tony even left his daughters birthday early just to play the tunnels gig, and thats one of those special times not to be disrupted. You should not be posting your thoughts in this forum, as we saiid, phone us or PM us, neither of which you will do probably:down:

i did pm hog but it looks like the forum addict hasn't replied.

i will send the rest of you the same pm i sent him straight after his post about pms

i did pm hog but it looks like the forum addict hasn't replied.

i will send the rest of you the same pm i sent him straight after his post about pms

"dear cunts, fuck yiz"

i hope not. i remember the first time i put an element song from my pc to my 360 and turned up the subwoofer on the SRS. wise up. pieces of plaster were shaking off the walls.

someone please think of the children!