aberdeen-music

best of luck peeps

YETI

If you want to play one last gig with us tonight, your more than welcome.

*For other people*

Element and Mike have parted ways. Mike works hours than means we can't play certain gigs. Its all amicable and we wish Mike the best. Its just difficult turning down many gigs.

more importantly, are you guys still playing the moorings in april? its the wifes birthday that day and it will totally ruin her day if you aren't.

I don't know of any gig at the moorings for us in April?

We're playing Dunfermline on Friday, maybe Tunnels in the first week of April and maybe Drummonds at the end of April... don't know of Moorings?

If you want to play one last gig with us tonight, your more than welcome.

*For other people*

Element and Mike have parted ways. Mike works hours than means we can't play certain gigs. Its all amicable and we wish Mike the best. Its just difficult turning down many gigs.

does that mean there may still be some six string bassy/hairy madness at element gigs from time to time?

after all, if you're going to carry on for the time being without the mike could you not carry on playing gigs with him that he can make?

does that mean there may still be some six string bassy/hairy madness at element gigs from time to time?

after all, if you're going to carry on for the time being without the mike could you not carry on playing gigs with him that he can make?

i would like to just point out 1 tiny detail, i havent quit element at all, i have been kicked out. you can immagine my surprise one morning, checking my mobile, and finding a txt on the lines of: "sorry mate you are out we cant be having with missing gigs"

bitter? hell yea after 6 years i expect a face to face discussion with the option of saying my own version, so to answer your question, no i wont be doing any more gigs with element

i would like to just point out 1 tiny detail, i havent quit element at all, i have been kicked out. you can immagine my surprise one morning, checking my mobile, and finding a txt on the lines of: "sorry mate you are out we cant be having with missing gigs"

bitter? hell yea after 6 years i expect a face to face discussion with the option of saying my own version, so to answer your question, no i wont be doing any more gigs with element

Well, if you think that 6 months of late practices and turning down gigs is cool then fair enough.

I don't think this should be discussed here. If you want to talk then PM me.