aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
jon

For Sale: 1989 Rickenbacker 330

I'm selling my 1989 Rickenbacker 330 in the fireglow red finish. It plays beautifully and the electrics are in top condition. It has a few dings on the top (it is pretty old!) but is a great guitar. It's something of a reluctant sale, and I'm looking for 700 ono.

Anyone interested?

The pictures aren't good, but the guitar looks nice in real. But I all ways found 'em quite weird :-)

Manowar bassist plays with rickenbacker =]

Guest DustyDeviada

Fuck me, I can't believe you just came up with a list of Rickenbacker players that didn't mention The Byrds!

I've never had any fretwork done to it - they're quite low I suppose, but the action is set really low with the 9s anyway. A set of 10s would bring it up a wee bit but it's great with either.

ricky for sale

hi, do you still have guitar ?........if so would you consider a trade....i've got a 1982 stratocaster in excellent condition....black body , scratchplate, and p.ups...maple neck..big headstock..very rare hardtail, beolonged to a r.n. sailor who bought in san francisco in '83....he kept it in cabin and now and then took it out of case , played a little, then put it back....if interested will send pics. cheers graham ( dundee )