aberdeen-music

Rangers v Aberdeen

liam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be shown in a few pubs. You just have to look for it! I'd rather walk accross hot coals with my cock in a beehive than go to Ibrox so i'll try and seek it out.

I don't think we have a hope the morn. 16 years is a long time to go without a win, but I cannae see it happening tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong. Hearts might slip up so it might not be a disaster.

It will be shown in a few pubs. You just have to look for it! I'd rather walk accross hot coals with my cock in a beehive than go to Ibrox so i'll try and seek it out.

I don't think we have a hope the morn. 16 years is a long time to go without a win, but I cannae see it happening tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong. Hearts might slip up so it might not be a disaster.

I don't think it's being broadcast live at all.

Nice that for once there's something to play for rather than just the old rivalry. I think it will be a 0-0 draw.

Guest idol_wild

Well, having attended the Rangers game just before Christmas, which, by the way, was deemed our "biggest game of the season - make or break match", I can safely say we will endure a royal humping tomorrow. Aberdeen lose the plot everytime they play Rangers. I was tempted to go down, but memories of away games and wasting money on them came back to haunt me.

I think 3-0 the huns. We'll concede early and crumble.

PS - Why the hell when we are bottom of the league do we get average crowds of 14,000, yet this year it's less and we're genuinely challenging for second? Aberdeen fans are strange beasties.

(Although 25 to watch an average level of football is quite shameful)

Well, having attended the Rangers game just before Christmas, which, by the way, was deemed our "biggest game of the season - make or break match", I can safely say we will endure a royal humping tomorrow. Aberdeen lose the plot everytime they play Rangers. I was tempted to go down, but memories of away games and wasting money on them came back to haunt me.

I think 3-0 the huns. We'll concede early and crumble.

PS - Why the hell when we are bottom of the league do we get average crowds of 14,000, yet this year it's less and we're genuinely challenging for second? Aberdeen fans are strange beasties.

(Although 25 to watch an average level of football is quite shameful)

Oh ye of little faith (or maybe just honesty!)

Regarding the attendances, I think it's a question of entertainment and value for money with most "stay away" fans. As you will have seen at the Rangers game in December, there's not a great deal to get excited about. It is strange though that when we are 3rd (the place we should be allegedly) and pushing for second (o_O ) that the attendance is so poor. Particularly for the game against Hearts where the only real difference in attendance was down to the strong away support. That game was pretty enjoyable. I've missed 2 games this season voluntarily as I decided my money would be better spent elsewhere that weekend.

Guest idol_wild

Money is the main reason I stay away as often as I do - I simply can't afford to be going to Pittodrie every week, let alone away games now. I was at Tynecastle in December when we won 1-0, and I thought that'd be a turning point for me; good, patient Aberdeen support, and a superbly executed smash and grab from the team. However, the 1-1 with Inverness a few weeks later convinced me that 25 to watch that on a regular basis isn't justifiable in my circumstances. If I were to earn 25 more per week, I'd probably go though.

I would love to be able to say I think we can win tomorrow, but we never turn it on at Iprix. I've been many times and retreated homewards wondering where the passion was.

So long as 3rd place is maintained, I think we can be delighted with that. We're a nothing club these days.

Im really up for tomorrow like. Should probably listen to it in the comfort of my own home rather than somehwere in Glasgow where i will most likely get beaten. We never seem to pull the finger out for the big occasions so i don't fancy our chances.

stadium bar near ibrox - i dare ya!!! ;)

reckon we will leave with at least a point tomorrow 8-)

I don't think it's being broadcast live at all.

It is. You just have to look for it :up: It's certainly nae on Setanta or Sky.

I get as carried away as anyone but I just can't see it happening the morn. I hope I'm wrong, but I've been dissapointed for 16 years so I just cannot see what is different this time. My dream would be Super Stevie Lovell scoring a minute from time, but you can but dream..........

20 mins time till i leave for ibrox. i really believe this could be our turn today. id go with you marsh. a stevie lovell goal a minute from time would send me into dreamland. i very much fancy us to get played off the park and get something today. *crosses fingers*

cannae wait!

I went last time to ibrox and we should of won it then, was very unlucky when a chris clark shot went off the post and out. The problem with tomorows game is that mike mcurry is ref. Always seem to be a bad history with mcurry and the dons. I guess thats the weegee factor coming into place again. Dons are playing good football and for the life of me i dont understand the home support.

Langfield and the defence have been outstanding recently so i fancy the dons to go away with either 1-1 or 1-0

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck The Fuckin Huns Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Uck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckfuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck