aberdeen-music

Peavey Classic 50 212 all valve amp

delius

Cost 700 new, tweed, two channels all valve amp. I've hummed and heyed about selling this, as it's a monster amp with a crystal clear, punchy clean channel, and a dirty channel which sounds fabulous, especially when augmented with an overdrive pedal.

The amp's in fairly decent nic: two knobs are missing which I've never bothered to repace as it's easy enough to use the dials without the knobs, but nothing major.

Looking for 250 o.n.o for a quick sale, which is a great price for this amp.

If you're interested, or want to try it out ,PM me.

(alternativley, the band I play in will be at The Globe in Aberdeen on Thur 29th, and I'll be using it then, If It's not already sold, If you want to hear it cranked up!)

I'm taking this amp to the Globe on Thursday, and unless I sell it locally, will be putting it on Ebay at the weekend starting at 250 .

Willing to sell for locally for 225, or If anyone offers me 200 and a pint at the globe, it'll be a done deal...

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale at 200, but I'll probably put it in Scot-ads for 250 If I can't sell it here.

Can't believe that no-ones snapped this up - all- valve, twin channel amp in good nic, for two hundred quid? What can you get for that price that's even halfway decent?

Whoever buys this will have got themselves a real bargain....

Wow decent price,

why r u selling it?

Well, this is about the fourth Peavey Classic I've owned over fifteen years, and I've bought myself a Fender Deville for a change.

Until now, the Peavey has been my favourite amp, but I can't justify having both of them, so it's got to go ...