aberdeen-music

Biffy Clyro @ Music Hall, 30/5/07

I want Kill the Old, Now The Action, Toys, Pause It and Stress on the Sky.

Then, I would be a VERY happy bunny. It's unlikely they'll play any of those though. However, this is on my birthday, so people should request those for me, I'd love you forever, Biffy even more so if they actually played them. :(

...and I caved. :'(

HELP! HELP! HELP! PLEASE!

Aereogramme are supporting Biffy Clyro at Music Hall but they have a huge problem. Martin the keyboard player is unable to use his laptop as his audio interface is broken. I don't really know what he is talking about so I'll quote what I have written down...

"An audio interface for a laptop....sometimes known as a firewire soundcard(?)...basically to run output from a laptop.."

Does anyone have one that Martin can borrow for the gig tonight...or know of a shop in Aberdeen where he can buy one???

Please post back if you can help

well.

biffy are possibly the tightest band ever.

aerogramme - amazing, sigur ros meets shouting

biffy - shit the bed, awesome.

only downside: well i loved the entire gig, and came further back for a break just before the played glitter only to discover two neds who knew no words (not even to the new songs) who thought it great fun to enter the pts and try to kill people. Anyone else notice these two? Came to a point where one of them jumped a guy with a red shirt and big hair?

I was totlly fizzing: clearly heard there were going to be pits, and in their thick-skulls this translates as beating the crap out of people. both very ugly aswell.

It is, but I have a spare standing ticket if anyone's interested.

Already posted this in the other forum, but can't hurt posting twice, I guess..

It wasn't sold out!

Tickets were still available.

Good gig though, enjoyed it. Hadn't seen them for a while. Ears are ringing today mind you!

well.

biffy are possibly the tightest band ever.

aerogramme - amazing, sigur ros meets shouting

biffy - shit the bed, awesome.

only downside: well i loved the entire gig, and came further back for a break just before the played glitter only to discover two neds who knew no words (not even to the new songs) who thought it great fun to enter the pts and try to kill people. Anyone else notice these two? Came to a point where one of them jumped a guy with a red shirt and big hair?

I was totlly fizzing: clearly heard there were going to be pits, and in their thick-skulls this translates as beating the crap out of people. both very ugly aswell.

yeah i was in seating and noticed those guys. between them and the security it was a violent gig :p

aerogramme amazed me, i hadnt expected to like them. But they are absolutly brilliant :) bought they're EP i think (the 5 quid one?) and a shirt. good guys too.

biffy were great, they played my dream set basically :D

note: the music hall sucks for bass :( ah well. awesome show anyway.

as far as i know June 16 at QMU in Glasgow is Aereogramme's last gig, this was taken from wikipedia..

On May 11 2007, in a message board post, Aereogramme announced they were to call it a day:

"It is with heavy hearts that we tell you all that Aereogramme have decided to split up. Reasons are multiple and complex. It is however fair to say that the never ending financial struggle coupled with an almost superhuman ability to dodge the zeitgeist have taken their toll, ensuring that we just don't have any fight left in us. We are immensely proud of the four albums that we made over the past seven years. We hope that they continue to grow in your hearts. We plan to honour and celebrate the beautiful friendships we have made along the way with these final shows over the summer

:down:

as far as i know June 16 at QMU in Glasgow is Aereogramme's last gig, this was taken from wikipedia..

On May 11 2007, in a message board post, Aereogramme announced they were to call it a day:

"It is with heavy hearts that we tell you all that Aereogramme have decided to split up. Reasons are multiple and complex. It is however fair to say that the never ending financial struggle coupled with an almost superhuman ability to dodge the zeitgeist have taken their toll, ensuring that we just don't have any fight left in us. We are immensely proud of the four albums that we made over the past seven years. We hope that they continue to grow in your hearts. We plan to honour and celebrate the beautiful friendships we have made along the way with these final shows over the summer

:down:

Last headline slot, aye. :(

However, they're still playing the Summer festivals and Connect's going to be their last EVER performance. :'(

Biffy last night = fucking incredible. :D

Craig acknowledging (I think?) my shouts for Wood = Also awesome, although, they were going to play it anyway; it's nice to know you get heard, through killing your throat.

Them ignoring my shouts for A Simple Process of Elimination = :(, although, I knew they were never in hell going to play it.