aberdeen-music

Biffy Clyro @ Music Hall, 30/5/07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have any spare tickets for this?

I've got some friends that want to catch Aereogramme as much as possible and it turns out they're not supporting Biffy on the Exchange date so they want to come to this one.

If anyone's got any tickets/knows where to get some; tell me? Box Office is completely sold out. :D/ :O

Does anyone have any spare tickets for this?

I've got some friends that want to catch Aereogramme as much as possible and it turns out they're not supporting Biffy on the Exchange date so they want to come to this one.

If anyone's got any tickets/knows where to get some; tell me? Box Office is completely sold out. :D/ :O

i had the same idea, just got a couple from ticketmaster...

im still gunna buy it. I'd just rather know the new songs before the gig. and they are shizzle dizzle wizzle ace.

I know. Knowing all the words to all the songs just makes everything a bit more. :D

...but, like, I don't know, I want to, but, at the same time, I don't want to. I AM SO CONFUSED. :(

Setlist from last night, according to somebody on el Biffy Boards:

Living Is A Problem... (Full intro.)

Saturday Superhouse

Some Kind of Wizard

Who's Got a Match?

Wave Upon Wave Upon Wave

Now I'm Everyone

Get Fucked Stud

A Whole Child Ago

Love Has A Diameter

All The Way Down

Kids From Kibble..

My Recovery Injection

Justboy

Glitter And Trauma

----------------

Encore:

Semi-Mental

SCARY MARY

Jaggy Snake

JDI

great set-list. i beleive that may be the first time scary mary has been played since the blackened sky gig at king tuts in december 2005.

thats something i really like about biffy - they still mix up set lists. in the last couple of weeks now the action...eradicate, a day of..., bodies, all the way down and scary mary have all been played. woop.

hope they don't play 57 in aberdeen and play something else off blackened sky instead though.

great set-list. i beleive that may be the first time scary mary has been played since the blackened sky gig at king tuts in december 2005.

thats something i really like about biffy - they still mix up set lists. in the last couple of weeks now the action...eradicate, a day of..., bodies, all the way down and scary mary have all been played. woop.

hope they don't play 57 in aberdeen and play something else off blackened sky instead though.

see, now i disagree. 57 is amazing. hehe.

i'm hoping for a fair few tracks of vertigo.

or even really early stuff, travis perkins etc :D