aberdeen-music

Quarterly Experimental Music Event at the Lemon Tree

prof_lofi

Hi everyone,

I've posted a similar announcement in the Gigs forum (and will leave the particulars of this specific evening there), but I wanted to make sure people knew about a new experimental music series that is kicking off March 28th at the Lemon Tree.

This initial event will feature myself and many local well known improvisers and electronic artists, with a heavy dose of video, but if support is strong, it will lead to the Lemon Tree committing to a quarterly experimental music series in which we hope to bring the likes of Keith Rowe, Mark Wastell, Lee Patterson, Toshi Nakamura, and others over the next several months.

Please come out and make your support felt for bringing something different to Aberdeen. And better yet, sign up for the mailing list to be informed about the upcoming quarterly events (and to demonstrate an interest!) Just send your info (name, address, email, phone number (phone to be used only in the event of canceled events)) to marketing@lemontree.org with 'experimental music mailing list' in the subject line.

Thanks again, hope to see you there!

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
sounds great, are there any slots (headline or support) avalable ?

Cheers

Craig

Hi Craig, the headline slots are taken by out of towners but we should have some support ones available (as well as another series elsewhere in town I'm working on.) Please send me some info about yourself and if you want maybe a cdr (just a burned copy if you do.) We're still tying down dates so nothing specific to say yet.

Talk to you soon,

Bill