aberdeen-music

Ghost Rider

Hardcore Mel

What a pile of balls! Went to see Number 23 last night only to be told there was a 'technical difficulty.' The bint first offered us Norbit instead and was almost vommed on at the prospect so decided on Ghost Rider. I wasn't expecting much but Christ on a cross, it was just awful. Guess they spent their script budget on making the CGI really cool.

What a pile of balls! Went to see Number 23 last night only to be told there was a 'technical difficulty.' The bint first offered us Norbit instead and was almost vommed on at the prospect so decided on Ghost Rider. I wasn't expecting much but Christ on a cross, it was just awful. Guess they spent their script budget on making the CGI really cool.

It is actually vying for the title of worst film i've ever seen along with Alien Vs Predator.

I know Cage is a Ghost Rider fan but he must've owed someone something to agree to do that.

The only passable parts of the film were Eva Mendes pert boobs which thankfully distracted me from her god awful acting.

It is actually vying for the title of worst film i've ever seen along with Alien Vs Predator.

I know Cage is a Ghost Rider fan but he must've owed someone something to agree to do that.

The only passable parts of the film were Eva Mendes pert boobs which thankfully distracted me from her god awful acting.

Are you kidding?! Cage is one of those actors where the question of "why do people keep employing him?" comes up again, and again, and again, and again.

Are you kidding?! Cage is one of those actors where the question of "why do people keep employing him?" comes up again, and again, and again, and again.

Lord Of War

Raising Arizona

Adaptation

Gone In Sixty Seconds

Bringing Out The Dead

8mm

Leaving Las Vegas

Rumble Fish

There's 8 good reasons and i'm not including box office smashes like The Rock, Face/Off, Snake Eyes, Con Air etc.

Each to their own like, but you're wrong.

Lord Of War

Raising Arizona

Adaptation

Gone In Sixty Seconds

Bringing Out The Dead

8mm

Leaving Las Vegas

Rumble Fish

There's 8 good reasons and i'm not including box office smashes like The Rock, Face/Off, Snake Eyes, Con Air etc.

you forgot his best one!

Agreed. Cage - an odd case. Brilliant in Raising Arizona, Wild At Heart & Leaving Las Vegas, absolutely festering minge in everything else.

Lord Of War

Raising Arizona

Adaptation

Gone In Sixty Seconds

Bringing Out The Dead

8mm

Leaving Las Vegas

Rumble Fish

Like you say - each to his own, but...

Raising Arizona - fabulous

Adaptation - good

Gone In Sixty Seconds - pish

Bringing Out The Dead - ok

8mm - abysmal

Leaving Las Vegas - briliiant

Rumble Fish - easily outshone by Roarke & Dillon

Quite possibly the most inconsistent actor ever. Any any brilliant work he has done (and there have been a few moments) has been completely torpedoed by the worst kind of ham acting in....

The Rock

Con Air

Zandalee

Thon vampire one...Kiss of something or other

Kiss of Death (worst performance ever?)

Wicker Man

Face/Off

Yes, she is fucking lovely, and when the flaming skull wasn't onscreen, the boobies were. Bonza.

I thought it was so shit that it became entertaining through it's shitness. Didn't relate too much to the comic though.

Yes, she is fucking lovely, and when the flaming skull wasn't onscreen, the boobies were. Bonza.

I thought it was so shit that it became entertaining through it's shitness. Didn't relate too much to the comic though.

Haha, definitely.

I thought it was going to be so bad it was good but i was disappointed :(

Eva Mendes - watched her in some pot-boiler the other night that had Denzel Washington in it. She's gorgeous, but I doubt Streep, Dench, Mirren, Blanchett et al have got very much to worry about.

Indeed, but I know who I'd rather have sexy time with ;)

Me too. Cate Blanchett - a woman ethereal in her beauty and elegence.

Eva Medes is lovely, but I think post-coitius, she's be one of those cheerleader types who never finshes a sentence "Like I was just so...*giggle*"