aberdeen-music

there's a free slot or two going at the moorings bar

The Ghost Of Fudge

you know how this works. post here if you're interested, there's some free slots available at the moorings i'd like to fill by the weekend (aye, right!)

let's see...

we have sat 31st march. all girl band love bites and the dials will be playing, plus local support from suckerpunch. since that's two outtatowners, we'd like a second aberdonian band to play. interested?

there's also sat april 14. i was holding it for a touring band, but it looks like they'll be playing later in the year instead. so if anyone can play, let me know...

Umm...The Lovebites were supposed to be playing the Lemon Tree as well as part of some night to raise awareness about drunken violence and apparently they've split up and are sending the lead singer's new band in their place. Unless there's another band called The Lovebites in which case ignore me. But might be worth investigating.

Guest Kilgore Trout
apr 28 - clear blue skys + statue of misery + spike pile driver tbc

apparently clear blue skys will be on popworld this saturday

so, you're confirmed?

you could allways put spike on with longhorn, that forge of idols band is gash. I mean i dont mind, rather do a spike set than an acoustic thing if i have to choose.

just an idea like.

you could allways put spike on with longhorn, that forge of idols band is gash. I mean i dont mind, rather do a spike set than an acoustic thing if i have to choose.

just an idea like.

i'm going with forge of idols, the perfect opening act :)

waz hasn't confirmed the deadloss gig, so if he's got a problem, we'll throw SPD on too...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
the new SPD stuff is on constant rotation in my Hogmobile, good stuff lads.

Cheers Beldy, glad you like it. Must be odd listening to new stuff from a band you used to be in, eh?

We sound much better with a proper guitarist.

Yak.