aberdeen-music

Guitarist wants to do heavy post-rock type thing!

aenimic

Hey,

I'm 23, fairly new to Aberdeen... been playing guitar for years, can also play bass and tiny bit on drums... and looking for some people to jam with, or to join a band... (would particularly like the chance to play drums again, so if u need a crap drummer let me know hehe)

Would ideally love to do some sort of heavy(ish) post-rock/proggy type thing, think along the lines of Mogwai/Isis/Oceansize/Tool/Porcupine Tree... dunno something like that lol... but failing that, anything vaguely heavy and interesting would be good.

Like all sorts of stuff generally... Metallica, Mastodon, Dream Theater, Soundgarden, Biffy Clyro, Cave In.... more fave bands on my lamespace: www.myspace.com/aenimic

Anyone interested, give me a shout! :up:

Mike

Alright Mike,

What are your thoughts on a combo of Killing Joke, New Order, Joy division and Therapy?

Possibly with a bit of The Chameleons for good measure.

I'm after a bassist or a drummer, but the ability to write guitar is always welcome.

Give me a shout if intrested,

cheers,

j

hey if ur interested in doin sumthin different,can play bass pretty fast, and your not put off by extreme heaviness, my band 'Cranial' are looking for a bassist.check us out on myspace for rough recordings of our current set list...

www.myspace.com/cranialdeath

we're aiming to get more prog and more extreme.We all love Tool,Floyd,The Doors etc as well as all our extreme/death metal influences, we're hoping to achieve a varied sound with hints of originality (if thats possible n e more!)