aberdeen-music

EVE online!

rune

i play it. it's an awesome game, shame i don't have the time to really do it justice though. i mainly hang around empire minging and dreaming of bigger better ships.

i stopped playing it for a few weeks after the dev scandal with bob.

But decided to play it again. so much in the pipeline too atm. In the next few months agent levels 1-7 will be available! The improved graphics engine will work on dx9 too, so thats good news. I just want bob to die! Training for command ship atm, as i have a navy apoc with all t2 fittings with also faction gear too free up more cpu (essential)!

i stopped playing it for a few weeks after the dev scandal with bob.

But decided to play it again. so much in the pipeline too atm. In the next few months agent levels 1-7 will be available! The improved graphics engine will work on dx9 too, so thats good news. I just want bob to die! Training for command ship atm, as i have a navy apoc with all t2 fittings with also faction gear too free up more cpu (essential)!

meh, the dev thing was dealt with and i don't really believe that all of bob were in on it. that whole war doesn't affect me so i've not chosen sides in it. if bob are destroyed i'm sure another alliance will just take their place.

new expansion should be pretty interesting. it might even force me to upgrade to vista to take a proper look at the fancy new textures. some of the stuff they've got planned looks amazing.

i mainly hang around empire minging and dreaming of bigger better ships.

Nice typo.

I got an email offering me a weeks free play to tempt me back the other day. Just can't be arsed spending that amount of time on a game anymore. *sniff* I've turned into a casual gamer...

Nice typo.

I got an email offering me a weeks free play to tempt me back the other day. Just can't be arsed spending that amount of time on a game anymore. *sniff* I've turned into a casual gamer...

heh, i'm going to leave that. it's worth it.

i like having my eve subscription, it's kind of reassuring to know it's there if i want to spend an entire day in space. i don't have the time to really play it properly though.

o/ Hi Dave!

Been playing it for more than 3 years now on and off. Was at the fanfest in Iceland last november as well - kinda handy having a few Icelandic guys in your corp, no shortage of places to crash.

Currently living down in Stain shooting at 'The Cartel' they seem to like our area of space abit too much.

o/ Hi Dave!

Been playing it for more than 3 years now on and off. Was at the fanfest in Iceland last november as well - kinda handy having a few Icelandic guys in your corp, no shortage of places to crash.

Currently living down in Stain shooting at 'The Cartel' they seem to like our area of space abit too much.

Well well!! Ex corp member :p

How is fat boy rob doing!

ThirdEye, im guessing?

Hes not doing so bad, works for the council now, I.T support or something for the planning office.

Half the corp is in the 'big' ships now - our capital fleet is steadly expanding! Rob has already gotten himself a Carrier. I have the Minmatar set (Carrier & Dread) and we have another couple of guys with the Amarrian and Gallente sets. Just need to get the Caldari ones and we will have the lot. :up:

ThirdEye, im guessing?

Hes not doing so bad, works for the council now, I.T support or something for the planning office.

Half the corp is in the 'big' ships now - our capital fleet is steadly expanding! Rob has already gotten himself a Carrier. I have the Minmatar set (Carrier & Dread) and we have another couple of guys with the Amarrian and Gallente sets. Just need to get the Caldari ones and we will have the lot. :up:

oh yeah :)

command ship in the near future so i can solo 4s :)