aberdeen-music

What was the last song that...

black_matter

Guest DustyDeviada

Ah man, I love Bright Eyes, Watership Down is such a good film. I wouldn't have thought you would be able to remember the first day of your life though, are you sure that's what it made you think of?

Ah man, I love Bright Eyes, Watership Down is such a good film. I wouldn't have thought you would be able to remember the first day of your life though, are you sure that's what it made you think of?

:laughing:

Nowt wrong with a bit of Art Garfunkel now and then. Especially for the 'comedy hair'!

Albumwise - Feeling Strangely Fine by Semisonic (shut it) brings back crashing memories of my ex which pisses me off because there's no reason at all to associate him with it, it was on at work at suddenly I felt 17 again. It was horrible.

And various Disney songs remind me of people I haven't thought of for years.

hahaha no! Christ the first day of my life woulda been hell, my mum high on drugs and my old man screaming like a wee girl.

No it just reminded me of some good summer days with the simplicity of it and the cheery melody.