aberdeen-music

Defcon

Teabags

Anyone played it? Just had a game against the guy here at work using the demo and its pretty fucking ace. Really simple idea but a cool strategy game nonetheless. Only thing wa,s out first game and we decided to do North America vs Europe. Took fucking ages.

Might get the full version since it's only 10 then we can have a game running in the background while at work, 3 player. Would last a good few hours.

So, anyone else?

Played the demo when it came out, nice little game. It's good to see a such a unique and simple take on a strategy game but there was something about just reading "5.5 Million people dead in Moscow" or whatever, that didn't make me feel like I was involved in anything.

Yeah, playing against the AI especially is a bit....broing, especially when you can speed it up "9.3 million dead in New York" blah blah blah.

But like I said, here at work we do play games(its our job) and (we all crrently play Tribal Wars alot) having a game in a window runing in the background would be cool. Especially if we run it in the background and in real time it would be really cool. Launching a neuk then waiting to see what happens half an hour later. Yas.