aberdeen-music

FMA'07 - WORST BAND - slate your rivals! pay back old scores!

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not surprised to see : ( winning. remember folks, the people of aberdeen dont like seeing their peers selling records and touring. they are bitter green with envy and think that they should be in that position (although not prepared to put the work in to get there *cough*)

its a shame, but the same thing happens in pretty much every city in the uk

im not surprised to see : ( winning. remember folks, the people of aberdeen dont like seeing their peers selling records and touring. they are bitter green with envy and think that they should be in that position (although not prepared to put the work in to get there *cough*)

or it might be because some folks just don't like them. crazy as it sounds.

I voted for : ( and its not because they are selling loads of records. Its because I think the music they make is rubbish. Its also because there are quite a few bands there that I havn't even heard, so any one of them could be worse, but if I haven't heard there stuff I cant really say

I've been saying this for years. Of course when I say it then it becomes a huge thread. That's because when I post everyone goes to see what it is. I court controversy. I'm really the only thing that matters or that people care about on this site in all honesty. It should be renamed "Aberben-music.com."

I do happen to think : ( are shit and I'm not a jealous person anyway. I usually just get myself into positions where most people are jealous of me. This is just because I'm awesome and my far reaching influence knows no bounds. Of course this gets up peoples noses but isnt that a sign of success.

I think I could be bigger than god. That's my next aim.