aberdeen-music

New MEGADETH/MACHINE HEAD songs...

Dan G

hmmm...you say that...

Haha, Paul Allander is a great guitarist. Dani is an annoying vocalist/person but he writes great lyrics. His death growls are a lot better than people give him credit for, it's just that the falsetto scream is a bit irritating.

Dimmu are much better vocally in my opinion. Musically i like them about the same :)

What both not complete underground nekrokvlt status ? HA :up:

Both have annoyingly pompus and arrogant vocalists but hey aren't they all the same . . . Jake,Ben,Hog :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

wtf! Im not a vocalist.

Anyway, Dani Filth sounds like an elf on helium. I do think he is a decent lyricist though. Getting rid of Barker was silly. Vortex gives Dimmu the edge vocally, but IMHO Dimmu are also better in general.

However SYL pawn both bands asses *apart from their last album*

wtf! Im not a vocalist.

Anyway, Dani Filth sounds like an elf on helium. I do think he is a decent lyricist though. Getting rid of Barker was silly. Vortex gives Dimmu the edge vocally, but IMHO Dimmu are also better in general.

However SYL pawn both bands asses *apart from their last album*

Ahhh but you're the only person who performs vocals in your project , so would that not technically make you a vocalist ? :up:

I only said that to try for a rise out of the aforementioned as im all out of spaff material.