aberdeen-music

Seagal

Metarie

The boyfriend went to the Inverness gig last night and said it was pretty good, disappointingly so because he and his flatmates went along purely for the novelty value. I got a phone call during his encore version of 'Wild Thing' and I have to say, the guy can hold a tune. Did anyone else go? I thought 30 was a bit steep for tickets.

The boyfriend went to the Inverness gig last night and said it was pretty good, disappointingly so because he and his flatmates went along purely for the novelty value. I got a phone call during his encore version of 'Wild Thing' and I have to say, the guy can hold a tune. Did anyone else go? I thought 30 was a bit steep for tickets.

3 of the Strong Like Ox guys went and said it was ace. Apparently the support band was better though, with his instruments made out of airconditioner fans etc...

Don't think the tickets were as much as 30 though, i thought they were 10 or so.

To be honest i think about 99% of the people there went for novelty value, which probably wore off after 2 songs... :love:

Guest nature_1

you could probably buy every seagal movie for a collective 30, or so.

i've never seen a seagal movie for sale on dvd for anything more than 5.

dunno why, they're always classics