aberdeen-music

Discharge on Captain Oi

Yep, Captain Oi has just reissued Discharge's early catalogue. The original 12" releases with bonus tracks available in deluxe digipak format. For more information visit

DISCHARGE | Captain Oi! Records

One of the most important and influential punk acts ever. For more info visit Discharge - The Nightmare Continues! :: News Or check 'em out on MySpace here: www.myspace.com/discharge2k

I respect them completely as a band and their musical ability and also the great talent they have inspired , just cant get into the sound. Maybe if i listen to more of their cds i would like them. Will check them out more in the future :)

Love the name captain oi though :)

I guess if discharge got local support then all the cocksuckers would post on this thread!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
A fine piece of plastic. Sadly, when Bones left the band, choosing instead pastures new, the band began to embrace a more metal sound, and really for me, that was the beginning of the end.

Yeah likewise, the most recent Discharge vinyl I have is the "The More I See" 7", and even that's pretty ding. Broken Bones were also ding.

Dave, I trust you know Japan's Disclose? Sounds like Discharge using chainsaws instead of guitars. Complete rip-off, but amazing.

Yeah likewise, the most recent Discharge vinyl I have is the "The More I See" 7", and even that's pretty ding. Broken Bones were also ding.

Dave, I trust you know Japan's Disclose? Sounds like Discharge using chainsaws instead of guitars. Complete rip-off, but amazing.

Hey man. Yeah, the last release I purchased was the Ignorance 7" 1985. Had not heard it in maybe 20 years, but just snuck a listen online, and really, while I recall digging it at the time, cannot believe how polished and clean it sounds if compared to their early output.

Broken Bones? Ain't bad. Conflict man Paul Hoddy has of course rejoined the guys too. Folks can check 'em out here: Broken Bones - UKHC

Disclose? No slouches either.