aberdeen-music

the OFFICIAL fudge awards 2007 thread :)

The Ghost Of Fudge

Video is great

A few years ago at a xmas bash someone videoed everyone entering The Lemon Tree, they asked their name and what they wanted for Xmas, it made great viewing.

It would be nice to ask everyone their Aberdeen Music name and if they are in a band so we can put faces to names .

oh yes

I hear rumours that the first 200 people through the door on the night will get both a 16 page souvenier fudge fanzine AND a special six-track eric euan CD - FREEEEEEEEE!

so head along as early as you can...

project:venhell onstage half-an-hour after doors (9pm)

Get on yer incontinence pants

It's time to get REALLY excited, I heard that superstar DJ Biz is spinning the wheels of steel, he is chums wi super models and nae bad models tae, he micht be your chum tae if ye buy him a nice drink, especially if it has a wee umbrella sticking oot o the top.

i could video the event?? possibly get a couple cameras on the go. thoughts?

video i have under control. i just haven't told my girlfriend yet :)

feel free to video the event for your own pleasure though. i was watching last years awards yesterday, and it was worth it just to remember people throwing their shoes at al fae fickle public as he tried to drink out of them...

Will there be an awards issue of the fanzine this year?

yes. yes there is. and there's no other reason that i would be up at this ungodly hour unless i'd just spent all night trying to finish the bloody thing.

it will have 16 pages and contain interviews with the bands playing, a round up of last year, some demo reviews and the best of the drawings scrawled childishly on the voting slips. assuming all goes to plan.

It's time to get REALLY excited, I heard that superstar DJ Biz is spinning the wheels of steel, he is chums wi super models and nae bad models tae, he micht be your chum tae if ye buy him a nice drink, especially if it has a wee umbrella sticking oot o the top.

..... ahh yes. and introducing your DJ for the night - BIZ! (crowd goes wild)

video i have under control. i just haven't told my girlfriend yet :)

feel free to video the event for your own pleasure though. i was watching last years awards yesterday, and it was worth it just to remember people throwing their shoes at al fae fickle public as he tried to drink out of them...

Was Anna videoing it last year? I can't remember... oh christ...

yes. yes there is. and there's no other reason that i would be up at this ungodly hour unless i'd just spent all night trying to finish the bloody thing.

it will have 16 pages and contain interviews with the bands playing, a round up of last year, some demo reviews and the best of the drawings scrawled childishly on the voting slips. assuming all goes to plan.

i can't make it on saturday but i really want one of these :(