aberdeen-music

the OFFICIAL fudge awards 2007 thread :)

The Ghost Of Fudge

Seconding Chris, where did you vanish to?

I ahve photos of you and cheeky Joss. I also have Jiss giving Hines some tongue. Sexy.

I was a drunken bum, who ended up at exodus. I spent the night protecting the gnome from completely twatish girls who kept trying to steal it. Harsh words were exchanged... :popcorn:

1st week aniversary

Fan the goin gets cheuch the roch get gan...

Well michty me, that's a week since my superstar DJ stint and since then it's been afa interesting... the scumbag tabloids linked myself with a rather attractive model, who sadly missed the Fudge awards due to some required cleaning duties in the good ole USA.

I had to endure several thousand grannies flashing the flesh and Flashes at Lionel Ritch Tea, ugh, ane o them even threw her drawers at him, he threw his bowtie into the audience and a Celebrity Death match fight ensued between an wheelchair bound spaz, her carer, two fat blokes with comb overs and speech impediments and that guy with the limp who works in the car park, onyway Lionel stumbled precariously towards the front of the stage, blinded by the auld wifies bloomers that had coverd his hale heid, and the stench?, och me , skid marks and athing, he was almost overcome, had he fallen off the front of the stage he no doubt would have been "bedridden" for at least a week, but was saved by his gallant bass guitar player, who is reported in The Evening Excuse as being from Westhill, he he he, the plot thickens,the auld stoat flashed her "brillo pad" and gave him the "wink" and he sweated profusely throughout.

The support band "English porker " had a well tasty backing singer, after that I left and bumped into Dod as I parked on double yellow lines, och I was fair feeling like a wee bit o non violent or destructive anarchy after the smoozche fest I had to endure for twa nichts, Dod almost set me on fire with various appliances , flew a remote controlled plane over the railway and dual carriegeway, did loads of magic, etc etc etc, then up the never ending white walled stairway and came literally face to face with one of The Happy Mondays, DJing in Drummonds, I as usual was approached by a random and reminded of our last meeting at Aberdeen airport and a party we went to, BUT, I couldn't work out if he thought I was Bez or no, everything he spoke about applied to me and Bez, I seemingly have an interesting life but it disnae half get in the way of seeing some cracking acts , the lure of the A list celebs dollars IS MICHTY and pays for my taxis home from Fudge nichts, onyway, he asked me if I had any drugs to sell, so I went in a huff and left...I micht look like him, but I dinna dae Es and Whizz, although that sweaty fucker Ritch Tea at least gave me a cup o tea, but sadly nae the witty repartee aboout body hair over a 3 course dinner I had wi The Kill erse wis nae on offer , he sadly didnae hae a minder, even the puff Moricey his a minder to ensure ye dinna tak in a Tuna sandwich, he'll probably invade Poland, he'd be as weel jist moving to Seaton.

I cann wait to see my auld Spanish chums EL Ton Jon and Jhuan Kerr fae the Slim Pill Minds, good auld tattie faced porkers, it gaes the general public hope that they tae can be a celebrity.

There is comedy at Drummonds the nicht and a bit of The Needles beer fueled shennanigans gan doon somewhere else to celebrate 50 glorious years in showbiz and their recent failure to even get a sniff at the glorious Fudge awards despite their recent triumphs in the SXSW cairry ons and their video being on MTV2, ya dancer, it's ace, and they deserve a lifetime achievement award award for pitting up wi my "witty repartee " and " great mix tapes " for the last ten years.