aberdeen-music

Dolphin Slaughter

Shaki

Yeah, thats probably the logic that many Germans and inhabitants of occupied countries employed during Nazism.

If it was the norm to shoot people in the face, would you do it, just so you weren't, I don't know, wasting bullets?

A lot of people who choose not to eat meat or use animal products, do so because they find it, for want of a better word, disgusting, not because they are trying to stop the killing of animals.

well, thats fine, but i wasn't asking you.

i wasn't talking about gassing jews. i was talking about coo's getting their throats ripped out. COO'S.

"auschwitsz, the meaning of pain.the way that i want you to die, slow death. immense decay, showers that cleanse you of you're life" - tom araya on slaughterhouses

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'd like to add, no-one has a go at the sharks/lions that rip open humans/seals/gazelles etc in a brutal manner.... it's animal nature to survive, and eating other animals is one way to do so.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to have a go at an animal like a lion or shark, really. First of all, they don't use messageboards, so it'd be pretty fruitless. Secondly, I'm pretty sure that if I swam up to a shark to shout about animal rights, it'd rip me apart. Irony, ahoy!

You could argue that as humans we are at the high end of the evolutionary chain, therefore more likely to consider other living being's feelings. I mean, you wouldn't have a backdated go at a caveman for being brutal, would you?!

well, thats fine, but i wasn't asking you.

i wasn't talking about gassing jews. i was talking about coo's getting their throats ripped out. COO'S.

"auschwitsz, the meaning of pain.the way that i want you to die, slow death. immense decay, showers that cleanse you of you're life" - tom araya on slaughterhouses

What? I'm pretty sure that a lot of people go slightly insane at the slightest hint of a discussion on here!

Good song, though.

i'm just curious as to how you will both answer the question.
already did earlier, I feel better with myself not eating meat.
I find it amusing how many people who are vegetarians own leather garments of clothing.

If you want to be a vegie then that's cool and i don't have a problem with it, however - wearing leather but not eating meat is massively hypocritical...

already said earlier, I'm a massive hypocrite.

It happens that a lot of people don't find animal cruelty to be a very light hearted topic.

well, a lot of people don't find "yer ma" is an appropriate response to absolutely everything, but i do.

my "light hearted" comment was aimed at the vegetarian section of this conversation. "now fucking pay attention"

okay, so heres what we've establoshed....

people that eat meat yet think the dolphin video is disgusting and sign the petition are hypocritical ignorant fucks.

I'm a hypocritical fuck. But not an ignorant hypocrite.

people that are vegetarians are............yeah, exactly, so fuck off.

you can all fuck off.

Anyway, I just saw USAISAMONSTER at The Tunnels, and they;re the best band ever. Seriously. Fucking amazing.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to have a go at an animal like a lion or shark, really. First of all, they don't use messageboards, so it'd be pretty fruitless. Secondly, I'm pretty sure that if I swam up to a shark to shout about animal rights, it'd rip me apart. Irony, ahoy!

You could argue that as humans we are at the high end of the evolutionary chain, therefore more likely to consider other living being's feelings. I mean, you wouldn't have a backdated go at a caveman for being brutal, would you?!

As a side point, i just saw a video of a dog kicking the shit out of a shark. If a 2 stone dog can do it in the sharks natural habitat i fancy my chances :p

Here is a question, mostly for Thurisaz (this is not meant to be provoking). Why be up in arms about dolphins being slaughtered when thousands of fish are killed down at the harbour in a very similar way?

Dan made a point about Sharks killing dolphins. Obviously Sharks kill their prey to eat although so do humans.

Before the vegetarians seeth with anger, I am actually providing this slant as a discussion, not necessarily my opinion.

BTW, my opinion is that it is a terrible/cruel way to treat such a beautiful creature. Yes I am a meat eater although IMHO the UK cows are not killed like the dolphins.

Brainnnnnnnnnnn

Insane

Over and out, the bald cunt

Why be up in arms about dolphins being slaughtered when thousands of fish are killed down at the harbour in a very similar way?
I'm not; why the fuck can nobody understand a simple fucking point? Are you illiterate fucks? Can you not read? Not once have I said anything along the lines "yes, this is digusting, you should all feel ashamed you fucking bastards!". Why the fuck would I? I highly doubt anybody in this thread is a Japanese fisherman or has ever eaten dolphin meat.

Its the meat eaters that are all saying its brutal and disgusting and fucking sick and starting threads saying sign this petition cos these pretty and beautiful bloody fish who I'll probably see in my life even less than fucking cows are getting treated badly.

The only thing I got up in arms about is people thinking/saying its hurrendous when they can sit around happily munching burgers while all over the world (not in one tiny little far eastern country) cows, pigs, sheep, lamb, deer etc etc are all going through the same thing if not worse. I wasn't raising points about the treatment of animals. I was raising points about the hypocrisy of everyone in this thread.

If I was beingt a militant veggie I'd have started a thread about any of this fucking ages ago. But I didn't. And I never plan on it.

Sorted.

I'm not; why the fuck can nobody understand a simple fucking point? Are you illiterate fucks? Can you not read? Not once have I said anything along the lines "yes, this is digusting, you should all feel ashamed you fucking bastards!". Why the fuck would I? I highly doubt anybody in this thread is a Japanese fisherman or has ever eaten dolphin meat.

Its the meat eaters that are all saying its brutal and disgusting and fucking sick and starting threads saying sign this petition cos these pretty and beautiful bloody fish who I'll probably see in my life even less than fucking cows are getting treated badly.

The only thing I got up in arms about is people thinking/saying its hurrendous when they can sit around happily munching burgers while all over the world (not in one tiny little far eastern country) cows, pigs, sheep, lamb, deer etc etc are all going through the same thing if not worse. I wasn't raising points about the treatment of animals. I was raising points about the hypocrisy of everyone in this thread.

If I was beingt a militant veggie I'd have started a thread about any of this fucking ages ago. But I didn't. And I never plan on it.

Sorted.

Aye fair enough.:up: BTW I wasn't calling you a veggie militant, others were. I am personally trying to eat less meat and not go to McDonalds (well its a start).

I bet Jake will say " Aye Hog, but you go to Burger King instead" hehe.

it seems its the veggies that are getting all enraged about it though. everyone else seems to be having pretty funny convesations about fighting sharks etc.

if thats going to be the attitude "you hypocrite meat eating fucks" or whatever.... then i'm off to start a "lets destroy all the dolphins in the most brutal way imaginable" thread.

i didnt sign that petition. fuck the dolphins.

it seems its the veggies that are getting all enraged about it though. everyone else seems to be having pretty funny convesations about fighting sharks etc.
they may be having a joke now, but until I said something it was all "how hurrendous".

if you're fine and happy with being a hypocrite then fuck the dolphins and don't sign the petition. If every meat eater in this thread did that, I'd have said nothing.

they may be having a joke now, but until I said something it was all "how hurrendous".

if you're fine and happy with being a hypocrite then fuck the dolphins and don't sign the petition. If every meat eater in this thread did that, I'd have said nothing.

so we're hypocrites if we do sign, hypocrites if we dont?

little clicky dolphin bastards. someone hand me the harpoon.

*dorsil fin anyone?*