aberdeen-music

Anyone go to see DRESSED TO KILL (KISS tribute)?

kissette1979

Did anyone here go to see KISS tribute band DRESSED TO KILL at the Lemon Tree about 5 years ago??

They ROCKED the house- and it was absolutely rammed.....

Cant understand why theyve never been booked again - theyve just played Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Dundee, to packed houses... a friend of mine went to the Dundee show and said theyre an even better band now... (is that possible??)..so why no return???

Natalie.

I saw Kiss Forever at Drummonds about 3 years ago, it was amazing!

Good though Kiss Forever might have been, DRESSED TO KILL's delivery (look & sound) is a million times better; and DTK sing and do between song patter with soundalike vocals .. :up: - KFB dont. and thats a big thing, where authenticity is concerned...:down:

Of all the UK & European KISS tribute bands going, Gene Simmons personally requested DTK be involved in 'Rock School' - to show the kids what a KISS concert is like. I think that says as much as it needs to...

:popcorn:

What does your boyfriend play?

You are SOOO funny! And a staff member too?? ooh, that fills me with confidence that this board is watched over by people that are utterly impartial, and promote conversation, especially from new members..

What a nice welcome..

Could it be that You dont like KISS (or as a wider issue: tribute bands), perchance???

Did anyone here go to see KISS tribute band DRESSED TO KILL at the Lemon Tree about 5 years ago??

They ROCKED the house- and it was absolutely rammed.....

Cant understand why theyve never been booked again - theyve just played Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Dundee, to packed houses... a friend of mine went to the Dundee show and said theyre an even better band now... (is that possible??)..so why no return???

Natalie.

Holy shit. you really love Kiss. I love Kiss; hate Gene Simmons though, arsehole.

You are SOOO funny! And a staff member too?? ooh, that fills me with confidence that this board is watched over by people that are utterly impartial, and promote conversation, especially from new members..

What a nice welcome..

Could it be that You dont like KISS (or as a wider issue: tribute bands), perchance???

I'm gonna guess... drums?

No one wants to be Peter Kriss, not even Peter Kriss.

The best thing about Peter Kriss is the tattoo he has of his own face on his arm. That's better than Beth even.

The only thing worse than being Peter Kriss would be being a tribute band version of Peter Kriss.

Remember when a homeless man pretended to be Peter Kriss and then the real Peter Kriss confronted him on Phil Donahue? That just goes to show said homeless man was clearly on crack.

The best thing about Peter Kriss is the tattoo he has of his own face on his arm. That's better than Beth even.

The only thing worse than being Peter Kriss would be being a tribute band version of Peter Kriss.

Like every time everyone decides to dress up as Kiss and you always expect me to dress up as Peter Kriss? Bastards.

• Upvote 1

Like every time everyone decides to dress up as Kiss and you always expect me to dress up as Peter Kriss? Bastards.

Oh one time! One time! And that was years ago, after the rest of us had already decided on our costumes and you were still young and impressionable. And don't deny it, cos remember how we talked you into doing Obedience School?

Well, 'amusingly repetetive' or otherwise, I certainly succeeded in stirring up some conversation, in spite of the 'staff member' (member = cock?), who still appears unable to offer anything remotely interesting or refreshingly unbiased - how does someone that ridiculous get a 'job' like that?? oh, hang on - he/she/it cannot possibly have a life outside of the internet...:laughing:

And Im not even the pyrotechnicians Girlfriend/wife/shag/bitch/troll....:finger:

Love, Natalie..

x

Well, 'amusingly repetetive' or otherwise, I certainly succeeded in stirring up some conversation, in spite of the 'staff member' (member = cock?), who still appears unable to offer anything remotely interesting or refreshingly unbiased - how does someone that ridiculous get a 'job' like that?? oh, hang on - he/she/it cannot possibly have a life outside of the internet...:laughing:

And Im not even the pyrotechnicians Girlfriend/wife/shag/bitch/troll....:finger:

Love, Natalie..

x

you are a right mongol eh

let's get this down to the basics....

Kiss are shite.

Tribute bands are shite.

People campaining on the net for tribute bands are shite.

The population of Mongolia consists of 85% Mongols, numbering approximately 2.4 million. Among those, the Khalkha, Uriankhai, and Buryats are counted as eastern Mongols. The Oirats, living mainly in the Altay region, belong to the western Mongols. They all think Kiss are shite as well.

• Upvote 1