aberdeen-music

Things to do on a Wednesday?

if the weather is like this then get the hell out of town and have a wander somewhere nice. I'm so sick of being in the city I can't begin to tell you. Choose a castle and poke about the grounds or go down to Catterline (which is probably spelt wrong) and look in rock pools then get an ice cream. Embrace your inner child.

go down to Catterline (which is probably spelt wrong) and look in rock pools then get an ice cream. Embrace your inner child.

There's also the old railway line between Bervie and Johnshaven for those who want to go further afield, I often go for long walks down there to clear the head (mind you, I live within a stones throw of it).

Hillwalking in Braemer also comes recommended.....

go down to Catterline (which is probably spelt wrong) and look in rock pools

You spelt it right. I once found an octopus in rock pools there. We put it in an ice cream tub which it proceeded to fill with ink (we were about 10 years old at the time, I probably wouldn't be that cruel now).

As I recall, you don't drive? - that limits you a bit. However....

1. get yersel' doon tae the Inversneckie for breakfast, followed by a brisk stroll along the boulie (weather permitting) to work off the lard

2. Head into town and try some amp/effect/guitar combos in R'N'B

3. Like the man says, it's Orange Wednesday's, so take in a movie

4. Up to Brucie's for more of 2.

5. Another movie

6. A richt fine tea.

7. Hame for a big massive wank.

Alternatively, replace one of the activities 2-6 with a visit to the art gallery (be sure to put your beret and your "hmming" face on)

help me move house, sell 8 puppies, run a bar and a charity night in the club and a day only lasts 24 hours....... oh and pick up my monkey suit:swearing:

chill man just chill and go with the flow:swearing:

YOU HAVE A DAY OFF...................ENJOY:up:

why the hell is he stressing about a day off?( ?(

I didn't have a "massive wank" actually.

I got my haircut. Then I went TV shopping, and was unsuccessful at finding a decent TV for 200, any suggestions. I then went to R and B music and had a look at their guitars, and didn't see anything snazzy really. I ended up buying a BOSS T-U2, which isn't a very exciting pedal, though very handy. I listened to the new Arcade Fire album alot aswell.

I didn't have a "massive wank" actually.

I got my haircut. Then I went TV shopping, and was unsuccessful at finding a decent TV for 200, any suggestions. I then went to R and B music and had a look at their guitars, and didn't see anything snazzy really. I ended up buying a BOSS T-U2, which isn't a very exciting pedal, though very handy. I listened to the new Arcade Fire album alot aswell.

I got my TV a while ago from Digi UK for around 200. Although that was almost 2 years ago when there was a large supply of large screen CRTs.

TVs,LCD,Plasma,Laptops,SatNav,TFT,Monitors,Printers,Cameras,Gaming,PSP,Components

Failing that I notice Bruce Miller's has got an ex-rental sale on.

I went for a skeck in R&B yesterday too, but was driven out by somebody playing shitey power metal next to the guitars.

I think pinch harmonics should warrant a kicking out of music shops, along with playing Stairway to Heaven and being part of a group of more than 3 under 18 year olds :swearing:

I think pinch harmonics should warrant a kicking out of music shops, along with playing Stairway to Heaven and being part of a group of more than 3 under 18 year olds :swearing:

Haha, I remember me and my mates doing that years ago. I was talking to Ross from R+B a few weeks back and he calls summer time "Babysitting season" which I thought was quite funny ho ho ho.