aberdeen-music

Anyone ever heard of Thomann?

sr_guitar

Thomann is an online store based in Germany and they sell guitars and gear n they seem to be pretty decent prices!

I tried to buy a guitar from the before an ESP Ltd EX-400bd for about 600 but when it came to credit card confirmation they wanted me to send them a copy of a bank statement or something. My bank were like 'Hell No' so I cancelled the order. But they have a shit hot collection n shit hot prices! Certainly appear to be the cheapest around so was just wondering if anyone had ever bought anything from them before n if they had was it ok etc?

Heres the web address: Musikhaus Thomann Cyberstore Eingang

Cheers

aha, used thomann many times. Think they are the biggest music shop in Europe or something.

They are not very good at reporting when products are out of stock and will send you an email after you order the item, stating it is out of stock (that was the case a couple of years a go anyway).

I've found they generally aren't the very cheapest for most things but they have an amazing selection and sometimes the have unbeatable deals.

--Mark--

Guest DustyDeviada

I remember I had a company asking me for a copy of my credit card statement, I just tipexxed out any stuff on it that could have been used for fradulent purposes and then scanned it, no problems.

Thomann is an online store based in Germany and they sell guitars and gear n they seem to be pretty decent prices!

I tried to buy a guitar from the before an ESP Ltd EX-400bd for about 600 but when it came to credit card confirmation they wanted me to send them a copy of a bank statement or something. My bank were like 'Hell No' so I cancelled the order. But they have a shit hot collection n shit hot prices! Certainly appear to be the cheapest around so was just wondering if anyone had ever bought anything from them before n if they had was it ok etc?

Heres the web address: Musikhaus Thomann Cyberstore Eingang

Cheers

I bought our band's PA from Thomann....and have to say I was impressed. They're not the cheapest for everything, but are always well worth a look....some stuff is ridiculously cheap compared with UK prices.

Advise you to look at Music Store Professional which are another very good German store