aberdeen-music

Leftover Crack/Citizen Fish split on Fat Wreck

The much anticipated full length split is finally available. Features cameos from Jello Biafra and Dave Dictor too. For more information visit Leftover Crack / Citizen Fish :: Deadline (Leftover Crack / Citizen Fish) - Records: Fat Wreck Chords Just awesome.

And check out the bands on Myspace here: www.myspace.com/leftovercrackofficial and here: www.myspace.com/citizenfishofficial

Ya don't like CF? Terrible. ;) But you've downloaded the entire album?

The whole split yeah, Most Ska just washes over me these days i'm afraid there was a time when i could appreciate it but i think the whole HHN overdose of sub standard ska acts seen 3-4 years ago put me off for life... Leftover crack are still heavy enough that i can appreciate em tho.

The whole split yeah, Most Ska just washes over me these days i'm afraid there was a time when i could appreciate it but i think the whole HHN overdose of sub standard ska acts seen 3-4 years ago put me off for life... Leftover crack are still heavy enough that i can appreciate em tho.

Regarding a lotta ska, most definitely. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry was doing it, and as you correctly point out, with not the greatest of competence or creativity. But CF? Well they're really something special. Ah guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

LoC? Was really bowled over by full length Fuck World Trade, just so looking forward to picking up this split. Gonna be cool checking out Jello and MDC man Dave Dictor's contributions too.