aberdeen-music

One of the greatest games ever, reissued.

framheim

another world was truly a fucking brilliant adventure game. it and flashback kept me glued to the screen for hours on end.

Totally agreed. I used to divide my time between those two and Sensible Soccer/SWOS on my Commodore Amiga and NHL on my Megadrive. Those were the days game-wise.

Another World never clicked with me. I much preferred Flashback...

Same here. I was obsessed with Flashback for ages. First game I remember completing , then going back to do it again. I loved the ending. I remember getting very excited on discovering that Fade to Black on Playstation was the continuation of the story, but I was to be very disappointed...

Oh of course, yeh I had Flashback, I was megashite at it though. I got on to the second level once. I loved the style and the story of it, but found the controls a bit unresponsive to my nimble touch.

And the unpredictability of the next screen was often my downfall.

Swos on the amiga 1200, thats a game i never get sick off and international superstar soccer on the snes!

i want samurai showdown 6 so bad! Please mame go and emulate it!

the amiga version of swos will be available on xbox live at some point this year, so i believe anyway. tis the greatest game in the history of great things.