aberdeen-music

britney spears becomes psychotic

Stripey

Guest Gasss
nae funny.

you're a cock

It was a sarcastic barb directed at the posters in this thread and their attitude to mental illness. It was not meant to be funny and I think we share the same concerns. BTW, I have reported you to the moderators for personal abuse.

It was a sarcastic barb directed at the posters in this thread and their attitude to mental illness. It was not meant to be funny and I think we share the same concerns. BTW, I have reported you to the moderators for personal abuse.

indeed we do, it was a misunderstanding derived from the fact it was a post on a forum in text. unfortunately there is no tone to text and i obviously couldn't hear the sarcasm through my speakers.

the fact i suffer from GAD and that i didn't realise you're post was in jest i was angered and made a reply fueled by said anger.

the mods can do as they will, with or without reading this reply....what are they going to do, ban me? remove my band from these forums? my world would collapse. (BTW, thats sarcasm)

Oh my god, shut up.

like, oh my god. fit ye sayin like.... bem?

why should i? i have a fucking mental disorder and got pissed off when i saw what i thought was a dig at people with mental illness. it turns out it wasn't, fair do's.

i should report you to the mods for personal abuse, or maybe tell my mum

Guest Gasss
i have a fucking mental disorder and got pissed off when i saw what i thought was a dig at people with mental illness.

This is an entire thread of people having a dig at those with mental illness

It's a thread about Britney Spears for goodness sakes. Stop being silly.

i like being silly

these meds give me mood swings. i'm right in the middle of the "worse before it gets better" stage. the side effects are awesome. i keep having dreams about ewoks!

then theres the difficulty sleeping/concentating/pissing etc.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It isn't mental illness that's making her scrawl 666 on her forehead and shout "I am the anti-christ" to staff who should know better than to be frightened. It's behavioural, she's CHOOSING to behave like that. Believe me, I've worked in mental health for 5 and a half years and you know an attention-seeker when you see one. Reminds me of someone I used to work with, every weekend she'd start creating because she knew there was only skeleton staff cover. I've seen her literally dragged out of the building after having a huge sedative needle shoved into her arse while singing "The Sound Of Music" at the top of her voice. That was put-on as well, she just wanted to get herself admitted to hospital, she said that herself. She wanted to be "a mad woman", shame she actually wasn't. Great entertainment, though. You get to know all the tricks, and it's invariably women who come up with the dramatics. That's not being sexist, it's just how things are. Britney knew pulling stunts like that would get a reaction, the staff made a mistake by giving her a reaction.

It's behavioural, she's CHOOSING to behave like that. Believe me, I've worked in mental health for 5 and a half years and you know an attention-seeker when you see one... Britney knew pulling stunts like that would get a reaction, the staff made a mistake by giving her a reaction.

Would someone who's constantly surrounded by the world press really need any more attention though?

It isn't mental illness that's making her scrawl 666 on her forehead and shout "I am the anti-christ" to staff who should know better than to be frightened. It's behavioural, she's CHOOSING to behave like that. Believe me, I've worked in mental health for 5 and a half years and you know an attention-seeker when you see one. Reminds me of someone I used to work with, every weekend she'd start creating because she knew there was only skeleton staff cover. I've seen her literally dragged out of the building after having a huge sedative needle shoved into her arse while singing "The Sound Of Music" at the top of her voice. That was put-on as well, she just wanted to get herself admitted to hospital, she said that herself. She wanted to be "a mad woman", shame she actually wasn't. Great entertainment, though. You get to know all the tricks, and it's invariably women who come up with the dramatics. That's not being sexist, it's just how things are. Britney knew pulling stunts like that would get a reaction, the staff made a mistake by giving her a reaction.

.....YEAH!

Guest Gasss

Like you say, this kind of chaotic behaviour is often situational but as I'm sure you know, drug use can lead to psychosis. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Quite what the balance is in this case, we'll probably never know.

Why the fuck does anyone care?

So some junkie with a skinhead is going mental.

Christ, go to Woodside and you'll see three in an hour.

teabags makes a valid point.

i find the whole thing funny. couldn't give a shit less. first i thought it was just media attention cause famous folk checkin into rehab seems to be the 'in' thing just now, but some photos i've seen, she's actually off her tits crazy. i think it's brilliant. :laughing: