aberdeen-music

Jan AG/SPD split CD-R.

Scorge

Hiyah! The aforementioned audio aberration (ooh, alliteration) mentioned in the thread title is available in about the next week. Those of you daft enough to want one can obtain it through the usual channels, if there's anyone even dafter who wants to give us a gig for (dare I say this) promotional purposes, let us know. 12 tracks, the usual shit, have a look at the art, etc......

ysis50.JPG

'Songs' on this one include 'Fuck You Student', 'Invasion Of The Gumby Metal Cocksuckers', and 'You're Soooo Vein'.

This post is for information only (he says in vain).

i like the sentiment expressed by this artwork!

Cheers (it's my first attempt at an SPD cover), probably best you don't bother listening to the product itself, mind.

Nice one! I want a copy.

Will be 2, however you have to pay a 'Baldy Tax', and I don't need to tell you how much.....

Cheers (it's my first attempt at an SPD cover), probably best you don't bother listening to the product itself, mind.

Will be 2, however you have to pay a 'Baldy Tax', and I don't need to tell you how much.....

2.11 will be delivered to Mr Ape